1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by thtieu, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JohnWE

JohnWE Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 7, 2013

I wonder...where do the people who are entering these alleged raffles think the knives they're winning come from?

jmh33 likes this.
  2. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    I'm sure they don't care about that at all.

jbmonkey and JohnWE like this.
  3. Jake_Lucas

Jake_Lucas

Sep 21, 2012
    You’re my internet guardian angel. Cant thank you enough for your genuine selfless interest.

I do use Instagram, and I have requested to follow him ages ago when this all began. Maybe I’ll try sending him a DM, what username does he know you by? For the record, I am KnifeNutsJake.

LastRodeo likes this.
  4. Peter Hartwig

Peter Hartwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2008
    For some reason the line " who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes" keeps coming to mind

bhyde likes this.
  5. Aaronfromoz

Aaronfromoz

Jul 18, 2016
    Aaronfromoz mate, hope he actually comes through for you

6. Aaronfromoz

Aaronfromoz

Jul 18, 2016
    I'll write to him now and give him your username mate asking him to accept your msgs so he can get your details to pay, fingers crossed

Jake_Lucas likes this.
  7. Aaronfromoz

Aaronfromoz

Jul 18, 2016
    Turns out I don't have Jakes PT, his was an MSC and the one I got was a lego...anyone on here know who's it might have been? Heath is saying he's going to fix whoevers it was...

Peter Hartwig likes this.
  8. JohnWE

Dec 7, 2013
    What does this even mean?

Other than confessing his crimes how does he propose to "fix" shipping people stolen knives exactly?

9. NCCNC

NCCNC

Jan 26, 2013
    If he already had the money ready to go, he should just go ahead and refund Jake....seeing that it's already fact he IS OWED, and out a knife!

10. Jake_Lucas

Jake_Lucas

Sep 21, 2012
    He did reach out to me and we are working on details now thanks to @Aaronfromoz

Details to follow.

Chariotz4 likes this.
  11. Gastonknife

Gastonknife Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Any update on this?

12. s4mpson

s4mpson Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2017
    You're quite good at cherry picking quotes, sans context. You're an experienced internet master I can see, I should probably back down before I get pwned.
    I've been exposed to more as time passed. See, generally that's how people learn, over time and not instantaneously. I have no specific interests in any knives floating around in this whole fiasco and my accounts are in good standing. The knife community is relatively small so there is always an interest in current events; though I have no true interest in taking sides and I'm not actively investigating. Since I interact with several people involved in some way/shape/form, I should have a general knowledge of the situation and its status, dontcha think chief?

Thanks for your time JohnWE, but I'll have to request you discontinue discussing me, as per forum guidelines. Thanks, I hope you find the happiness you are looking for, have a wonderful night!

13. Lance Leon

Lance Leon Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2017
    Heath was a manager, the guy never 'flipped burgers'. Clearly your intent in saying that is to insult, and so I can understand why people are calling this thread a lynch mob instead of the civil discussion it should be.

josh yu likes this.
  14. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    I am personally still waiting for the money to be returned. It's not a huge amount, but still significant. Heath assures me it's on the way, but I am not in a rush to get it back; apparently there are others who are in more dire situations.

15. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    As you can see, the knife turned out not to be the same one that was purportedly 'stolen'. So, how have you come to the conclusion that it is still stolen?
    Dude, you are really, seriously, just being antagonistic to anyone on this thread who isn't throwing crap at Helton.

I'm not even saying people should trust Heath, just don't trash talk him when he's potentially working towards making people whole. There's no evidence that he's a scammer, just suspicion.
    Be skeptical about him, don't trade with him, that's all good and fair, but you and others already decided that there is NO CHANCE, in any conceivable way, that this guy is just really unlucky, and is doing his best to make things right.

16. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    I received my knife a while ago, it was part of a trade that was arranged before the fiasco, but wasn't shipped till after. The chargeback has yet to be repaid though. This isn't proof of anything either way, I'm just updating the thread on my interactions with Heath.

17. Cvrobinson

Cvrobinson Going to hell, anyone need anything Platinum Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Heath insulted this entire forum with his SCAM.
    Now you insult us telling us how CIVIL we should be.

I didn't know that THEFT was rated by how DIRE the victims are.

Heath Helton is a scamming thief not welcome here, aided by the foolish, to help keep his SCAMS and THEFT an ongoing enterprise.

He "assured a lot of people a lot of things" and has, with knives stolen from others.

Comments such as yours help Heath, but enrage us!!!

And besides, isn't flipping burgers ten step UP from a scum thief?

18. Cvrobinson

Cvrobinson Going to hell, anyone need anything Platinum Member

Dec 19, 2017
    @Lance Leon , looking at your posting stats I see you have taken no part in this forum with the exception of posting in GB&U and Knife Exchange.

Honest question,
    Are you part of his scam?

bonky likes this.
  19. JohnWE

Dec 7, 2013
    I'm not discussing you, I'm discussing what you wrote and will continue to do so as I wish, chief...

20. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    I'm buying and trading knives. I have never posted outside of the knife trade/sale section till now, but I read a lot of other sections. And no, I'm not part of his scam. Once again, I ask where the proof is that he stole it. Not suspicion, not likelihood, but concrete, hard, cold, proof.

You can take a look at my instagram. I live in Singapore, I have a life, and I have social media and business outside of knives. Heath Helton is just a guy who I've traded with. I say that people should be considered innocent until proven guilty, but everyone else seems to think that a gut feeling or suspicion is enough. Gut and suspicion are enough to decide not to trade with the guy, and to decide to warn people that there's potential danger, but not enough to condemn a guy for certain.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018