• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

I never mentioned you or directed that comment at you. I also stated that the buyer of a stolen item was not charged if they didn’t know it was stolen. What I said was IF an item was determined to be stolen, police seize it or return it to the rightful owner, and the buyer, who may have done nothing wrong at all, is out both the item and whatever money he spent to purchase the item from the seller who stole it. This can also be a multi person chain where the one person buys from someone who bought it from the seller who stole it. In that case, sometimes the end buyer gets paid back by the middle man, but the middle man ends up with no item and no cash.

I wasn’t saying your your knife IS stolen. I was getting at the point that if he sells off say 20 stolen knives, which were proved stolen, those knives could be seized and either destroyed or sent back to their original owners. If that happened, 20 people with stolen knives get their knives back, but now a different 20 people are out their money on the same knives. His original 20 victims are made whole while creating 20 more victims. If he sells the knives and they are seized but not returned to the original owners, we would then have 40 victims. My basic point was that if he sells off stolen property in an attempt to pay back some of the people he stole from, we still have a bunch of potentially stolen property floating around.

I wonder...where do the people who are entering these alleged raffles think the knives they're winning come from?

Have you got instagram Jake? Heath just wrote to me...

Good morning, Aaron. I've been busy with the new store after relocating and have been active on other sites as I'm sure you've already heard or been notified of, but am not on here much, nor have I ever really been honestly. So I rarely check these messages in time. I wanted to update you on the situation, as I don't have access to Bladeforums anymore after the banning, etc.
And so I don't have a way to reach Jake, nor to send money to him. I'm not sure if I can pay all at once right now. But I
can certainly pay half of the disputed amount, at least for the time being. And I'm hoping within 2-3 days, I will be able to repay him the remainder leftover. If there anyway you could reach out to him for me, if you're still in contact with him, so that I could send the funds to him. And if the answer to that is a yes, please ask him how he would like to receive the payments. Thanks,
- Heath.

Whether this will happen or not mate I don't know, his user name is heathhelton90, I've been asking him to pay you..

You’re my internet guardian angel. Cant thank you enough for your genuine selfless interest.

I do use Instagram, and I have requested to follow him ages ago when this all began. Maybe I’ll try sending him a DM, what username does he know you by? For the record, I am KnifeNutsJake.

You’re my internet guardian angel. Cant thank you enough for your genuine selfless interest.

I do use Instagram, and I have requested to follow him ages ago when this all began. Maybe I’ll try sending him a DM, what username does he know you by? For the record, I am KnifeNutsJake.
Aaronfromoz mate, hope he actually comes through for you

I'll write to him now and give him your username mate asking him to accept your msgs so he can get your details to pay, fingers crossed

Turns out I don't have Jakes PT, his was an MSC and the one I got was a lego...anyone on here know who's it might have been? Heath is saying he's going to fix whoevers it was...

Turns out I don't have Jakes PT, his was an MSC and the one I got was a lego...anyone on here know who's it might have been? Heath is saying he's going to fix whoevers it was...

What does this even mean?

Other than confessing his crimes how does he propose to "fix" shipping people stolen knives exactly?

If he already had the money ready to go, he should just go ahead and refund Jake....seeing that it's already fact he IS OWED, and out a knife!

"People have been paid back. I don't pry for further details..."

"Oh, no, I have a firm grasp. "

"I don't believe anything, ever. "

The above are all your words, used in various posts all related to Mr. Helton and his activities. Do you see the inherent contradiction ? The first two comments are directly contradicted by the third. You are; at best, being disingenuous.

You should stop while you're behind, stop using the term "passive-aggressive" as you obviously don't know the meaning of it and you should stop playing the role of the casual, disinterested observer. You chose to post here, nobody forced you to.
You're quite good at cherry picking quotes, sans context. You're an experienced internet master I can see, I should probably back down before I get pwned.
I've been exposed to more as time passed. See, generally that's how people learn, over time and not instantaneously. I have no specific interests in any knives floating around in this whole fiasco and my accounts are in good standing. The knife community is relatively small so there is always an interest in current events; though I have no true interest in taking sides and I'm not actively investigating. Since I interact with several people involved in some way/shape/form, I should have a general knowledge of the situation and its status, dontcha think chief?

Thanks for your time JohnWE, but I'll have to request you discontinue discussing me, as per forum guidelines. Thanks, I hope you find the happiness you are looking for, have a wonderful night!

Next time you see Heath, ask him why he's not flipping burgers at the Sonic drive in in Kansas any longer.
Heath was a manager, the guy never 'flipped burgers'. Clearly your intent in saying that is to insult, and so I can understand why people are calling this thread a lynch mob instead of the civil discussion it should be.

I did get my knife. I stopped posting my disclaimer cus ppl ignored it anyway. But I'll say it again, I am here an update, an event, facts. No opinion, no sides. So you are free to believe what you want, it doesn't affect me. I'm also curious though, who still hasn't gotten their money back?
I am personally still waiting for the money to be returned. It's not a huge amount, but still significant. Heath assures me it's on the way, but I am not in a rush to get it back; apparently there are others who are in more dire situations.

What does this even mean?

Other than confessing his crimes how does he propose to "fix" shipping people stolen knives exactly?

As you can see, the knife turned out not to be the same one that was purportedly 'stolen'. So, how have you come to the conclusion that it is still stolen?
Dude, you are really, seriously, just being antagonistic to anyone on this thread who isn't throwing crap at Helton.

I'm not even saying people should trust Heath, just don't trash talk him when he's potentially working towards making people whole. There's no evidence that he's a scammer, just suspicion.
Be skeptical about him, don't trade with him, that's all good and fair, but you and others already decided that there is NO CHANCE, in any conceivable way, that this guy is just really unlucky, and is doing his best to make things right.

Any update on this?
I received my knife a while ago, it was part of a trade that was arranged before the fiasco, but wasn't shipped till after. The chargeback has yet to be repaid though. This isn't proof of anything either way, I'm just updating the thread on my interactions with Heath.

Heath was a manager, the guy never 'flipped burgers'. Clearly your intent in saying that is to insult, and so I can understand why people are calling this thread a lynch mob instead of the civil discussion it should be.

Heath insulted this entire forum with his SCAM.
Now you insult us telling us how CIVIL we should be.

I am personally still waiting for the money to be returned. It's not a huge amount, but still significant. Heath assures me it's on the way, but I am not in a rush to get it back; apparently there are others who are in more dire situations.

I didn't know that THEFT was rated by how DIRE the victims are.

Heath Helton is a scamming thief not welcome here, aided by the foolish, to help keep his SCAMS and THEFT an ongoing enterprise.

He "assured a lot of people a lot of things" and has, with knives stolen from others.

Comments such as yours help Heath, but enrage us!!!

And besides, isn't flipping burgers ten step UP from a scum thief?

Lance Leon Lance Leon , looking at your posting stats I see you have taken no part in this forum with the exception of posting in GB&U and Knife Exchange.

Honest question,
Are you part of his scam?

You're quite good at cherry picking quotes, sans context. You're an experienced internet master I can see, I should probably back down before I get pwned.
I've been exposed to more as time passed. See, generally that's how people learn, over time and not instantaneously. I have no specific interests in any knives floating around in this whole fiasco and my accounts are in good standing. The knife community is relatively small so there is always an interest in current events; though I have no true interest in taking sides and I'm not actively investigating. Since I interact with several people involved in some way/shape/form, I should have a general knowledge of the situation and its status, dontcha think chief?

Thanks for your time JohnWE, but I'll have to request you discontinue discussing me, as per forum guidelines. Thanks, I hope you find the happiness you are looking for, have a wonderful night!

I'm not discussing you, I'm discussing what you wrote and will continue to do so as I wish, chief...

Lance Leon Lance Leon , looking at your posting stats I see you have taken no part in this forum with the exception of posting in GB&U and Knife Exchange.

Honest question,
Are you part of his scam?
I'm buying and trading knives. I have never posted outside of the knife trade/sale section till now, but I read a lot of other sections. And no, I'm not part of his scam. Once again, I ask where the proof is that he stole it. Not suspicion, not likelihood, but concrete, hard, cold, proof.

You can take a look at my instagram. I live in Singapore, I have a life, and I have social media and business outside of knives. Heath Helton is just a guy who I've traded with. I say that people should be considered innocent until proven guilty, but everyone else seems to think that a gut feeling or suspicion is enough. Gut and suspicion are enough to decide not to trade with the guy, and to decide to warn people that there's potential danger, but not enough to condemn a guy for certain.

Last edited:
Back