Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

tumblr_p0khtkhjgX1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg
^---- This, this right here! We want's it! We NEEDS it!!! My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! :D

We were overdue for another Stanley MOAB pic.. is anyone else addicted to satin.. gotta be another chance for a bare INFI MOAB..

Wow I looked up the MOAB in general and watched a few YouTube videos (thanks Rob Stanley from Down Under).
What a Beast!!!

:( so unavailable either :(

So I've gotta cheer for the MOAB in battle grade

Support for the mighty MOAB reintroduction is building! Bring it soon Jerry! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Could it be a summer surprise from the Crab Shack?? :eek::confused:;) I hope!

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB! :cool:

Not sure I can afford a crab shack MOAB at this point... But an affordable user MOAB would be hard to resist!

Not sure I can afford a crab shack MOAB at this point... But an affordable user MOAB would be hard to resist!
I agree with you on the price. Sometimes the Custom Shop has done limited numbers of fairly plain versions of previously released models, like for a ganza – that is what I was thinking about when I mentioned the Crab Shack.

I like the sound of that!
Really wouldn't mind a thin (0.125" - 0.2") and long (>14") MOAB... Not thin thin like a machete (<1/8"), but something spicy slicy and useful (in terms of weight and general utility other than chopping).

(Still budgeting for the larger Alpha Dog series as well!)

I like the sound of that!
Really wouldn't mind a thin (0.125" - 0.2") and long (>14") MOAB... Not thin thin like a machete (<1/8"), but something spicy slicy and useful (in terms of weight and general utility other than chopping).

(Still budgeting for the larger Alpha Dog series as well!)
I'm really hoping for a Basic MOAB with a blade the same thickness as the HOGB8 (.35")! :cool:
A BG MOAB in .4" thickness would probably be hard to turn down. ;)
A thin MOAB sounds interesting too. :)

Hey Jerry: how about some MOAB bacon, thick cut and maybe even some thin cut? :)

A 1" thick billet of INFI sculpted with a .5" blade and all steel handles with micarta inlays for grip.

The manliest knife of all time.

A 1" thick billet of INFI sculpted with a .5" blade and all steel handles with micarta inlays for grip.

The manliest knife of all time.
Can I get that with a Res C handle instead? ;):D

Speaking of Res C, when is the HOG B14, a.k.a. Basic MOAB coming out? :confused::)

Back