Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

I await this one more so than any other I can remember. I could never justify the cost of a INFI version, but a sr101 version would be too much to pass on. Please Jerry, this is the one that those of us that can’t spend thousands need in a knife.

Although I don't chime in often, I am forever on the waiting list for this amazing hunk of steel that will eventually come. It's going to happen, this we all know, it's going to happen!!!
I was all on board at one point for an AR15 but to be honest, I'll keep waiting for this giant hunk of SR101 because it WILL happen! So come on Jerry, think of the poor people who give you everything they have including blood, kidneys and whatever else we can sacrifice because the Zombie Apocalypse is coming and it's your responsibility to prepare us for VICTORY! No one asked you to do this, it was your destiny!!! Accept your destiny! The future depends on it. :eek::D

I know how to get his attention

@Jerry - By all accounts, JWB is over rated! Change my mind! Make the the BG MOAB proto and invite me over, I'll get a bottle of that Leprechaun piss so you can prove me wrong! I will also bring a bottle of Signet so you can see what a $200 plus bottle of Scotch is supposed to taste like :D

His competitive spirit is too strong to resist.

Last edited:
Back