Battle Saw. . . . by Busse Combat

Very difficult with the CBT, best way would be to strip and use a scotch brite wheel and accept any dimples or tooling marks still present.

I didn't even look close enough to see the cbt in the pic. Its all good, I just spoke to someone over there in OH they're are gonna hook me up with one w/o the cbt... And in satin! :rolleyes:

OK, if you say so, I would not want it without the CBT!! Personnal preference-I was informed by somebody over there in Ohio there would be no satin offering-can't wait to see yours!!

Last edited:
Great looking blade, if it had a Fusion handle I would be ordering. The straight handle just doesn't fit my hand for a chopper.

Don't cut the teeth in mine. Save more

x2

Would be GREAT if the teeth were a drop down menu option like the serrations on the flyin mojo.

quilted SH, .220" INFI in comp finish (I mean, since it's a throwback and all :D ). Hell yes. This will be a chopper with some speed.

Man, I'm really digging the 2" width with the .220" tk, and the flat surface aft the handle for hammering.

Really hoping the teeth are an option, but I fear they won't be.

Without the teeth, this is a no brainer for me and I'm IN.

Only with the teeth.... will need to think it over, but the rest will likely sway me to be IN nonetheless.

I will take the one in the picture please :)

Oh man. Jerry this is a super cool blade. Can't wait to put it through its paces here. Top work my friend!

Only with the teeth.... will need to think it over, but the rest will likely sway me to be IN nonetheless.

I'm similar. Like the idea on a thinner, wider ASHBM. Not convinced at all on the teeth. On the positive side, there still seems to be a fair amount of non-toothed spine to baton with.

Back