Battle Saw. . . . by Busse Combat

I could honestly care less what the secondary market will offer, I bought it to use, I am NOT into .337 inch choppers they add weight and DO NOT chop any better. .220 is absolutely perfect, same width as the ash-1 and NMSFNO, plus the CBT just adds a touch of class to any knife-It has been my experience that loosing any money on a Busse knife that is UNUSED is really almost next to impossible-Enjoy it!!!

I agree I just always have that "what if I break it and there are no more blanks thought" especially when Im pretty sure it's going to be a great user. But then again I doubt I'll ever abuse it enough to break it.... This is a serious inner struggle for me haha

2 are necessary because I don't have a third hand.

Last edited:
I never said don't buy 2, Hell I bought Three
I agree I just always have that "what if I break it and there are no more blanks thought" especially when Im pretty sure it's going to be a great user. But then again I doubt I'll ever abuse it enough to break it.... This is a serious inner struggle for me haha

If you have to ask 'what if I break it?', odds are you're not going to break it. If you are really at risk for breaking (assuming you don't have a defective piece) you will probably be asking 'how much will it take to break it?'. IMO, of course but YMMV.

If you have to ask 'what if I break it?', odds are you're not going to break it. If you are really at risk for breaking (assuming you don't have a defective piece) you will probably be asking 'how much will it take to break it?'. IMO, of course but YMMV.
You're right, odds are extremely high that I won't. I have beat on my TGLB harder than I ever would in normal use just to see what it could take and had no problems so I think I'll be fine

I never said don't buy 2, Hell I bought Three
Well if they stick around long enough I may grab a second but I doubt they will stick around long enough. I'm satisfied and lucky

I drank tequila and looked at Battle Mistress blade/handle combos all last night. Order modified this morning.

Battle Saw, come to me...

full

Damn these are on "last call" already ? oh well. Will just continue saving anyhoo and k-nab the next thing that rolls around.

I wish I were like the federal reserve Bank

(not at all accountable to the federal govt (they can do whatever they want) And they have no reserves)

And just print all the money I'd need to snag a few dozen of these.

Back