Beauty, Beast, Blems and Used Knives for 4/7

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 27 ounce M-43 by Lachhu. Sadan wood handle. Usual fine work by Lachhu. $145. *SOLD*

20 inch 47 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Leshar Lal son Anil. Satisal wood handle. Take this beast home today at $200. *SOLD*

Blems

26 inch 61 ounce Falcata by Kumar. Great work by Kumar. Slight shrinkage and hairline crack on satisal wood handle. Steel cost at $200. *SOLD*

HI driver Bob

HI cross Khukuri shirt for $35

14.5 inch 17 ounce Kitchen/camp Knife by Purna. Tow cents worth of epoxy fix hole on horn handle. $95. *SOLD*

9 inch 5 ounce Patchar knife by Lachhu. Minor imperfection on satisal wood handle. $45. *SOLD*

Used Knives

18 inch 41 ounce Padam villager Utility Knife. Satisal wood handle $58. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 30 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $58. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first serve

Last edited:
There's a special place in my heart for M-43s. If I didn't already have three...

“We used to carry knives,” he said. “Now we have to carry keys.” China Fences In Its Nomads, and an Ancient Life Withers; Andrew Jacobs; New York Times; July 12, 2015.

Wow. The picture of the 43 is just gorgeous and a Falcata at steal price!
Why can't there be tax refunds again?
Maybe next time though I doubt a Falcata will come at this price very often. Let's see who is the fastest today.
:)

EMS Falcata... An opportunity I can't let go.
EDIT DD

Last edited:
Incredible deals today...

That 18 inch 41 ounce Padam villager Utility Knife is a lot of steel for 58$.
I can't have them all :)

Good luck Wolfman! That's one beastly Falcata and oh my what a price! Same for you brother UMI! A $95.00 Camp Knife? At those prices, you could consider spares!

EMS 16.5 inch 30 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $58

Nice snag on the Falcata! I would've ems'd for it in a heartbeat, I got sharked. Glad, buddy Snowwolf got it though!

EMS 16.5 inch 30 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $58

Nice snag on the Falcata! I would've ems'd for it in a heartbeat, I got sharked. Glad, buddy Snowwolf got it though!

Thanks - I've had already spent my blade money but that deal was just too good to pass.
Still 345$ CAD with lamentable exchange rate and shipping.

Thanks - I've had already spent my blade money but that deal was just too good to pass.
Still 345$ CAD with lamentable exchange rate and shipping.

WOW! That's crazy! One of the last times traveling to Saskatchewan moose hunting (dating such) the Canadian dollar bested the US dollar. While always close previously, I had no idea of the current discrepancies.

Good luck Wolfman! That's one beastly Falcata and oh my what a price! Same for you brother UMI! A $95.00 Camp Knife? At those prices, you could consider spares!

So true. I would get 2 in a second Brother

I wish you the best! I know your a sucker for Sadan Wood as am I.

Yep, your absolutely right about that BB! And thanks for the luck-wishing. I really want an M-43 more like 15" 30oz, but I also want an AK with similar specs. Held off on this one for 24hrs but that's as long as I could take :p I'll try to be pickier with the AK..

Back