Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt PT 2.

No bubbles, I am about two weeks into my guinness clone. Come late January, I will have some photos of bubbles, but in a glass!

Let's see a Becker and a beer that is over 10% abv!

No bubbles, I am about two weeks into my guinness clone. Come late January, I will have some photos of bubbles, but in a glass!

Let's see a Becker and a beer that is over 10% abv!

Well well. It seems I've found a brother in brewing. So here I am to roll again.

IMG_5291.jpg

How about a Becker and a dog or kid making a funny face.

Last edited:
Here you go Nikki. Biggest one could find in short notice. Besides the white tree, there's some other "white stuff" in the photos bet you don't have down in TX.:);)

WKm1DR2.jpg

fHIhpeg.jpg

3a8GPmh.jpg

Heres some other trees pics just cause. Birchs are purty trees, but think like Norwegian pines best cause of their massive size. These ones ain't very round but pretty tall. That is the first twisted tree (can remember) seeing in person.
jjC67OW.jpg

TBU4Lfh.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Wouldn't have done it for anybody else.;) Too dam cold to be walking around much. Any chance can get to the coast? Seashells would suffice as ocean fish. How's the weather in TX? Think I heard had some flooding or a hurricane last month or two.

Thanks. Wouldn't have done it for anybody else.;) Too dam cold to be walking around much. Any chance can get to the coast? Seashells would suffice as ocean fish. How's the weather in TX? Think I heard had some flooding or a hurricane last month or two.

Awww!

The ocean is pretty far away from me. About a 6 hour drive. Texas is too damn big. Weather is ridiculously nice. 30's in the morning, 60's in the afternoon. It has been flooding a lot in the past 12 months.

Suprised to hear it even gets into the 30s down there. MN is about as cold as states get but at least we don't have to worry about getting sucked up in our homes like Dorathy. Thankful for that. With the brutal weather think I'd wanna stay away from the gulf coast. Especially if was a home owner. Or maybe just get the most primo insurance possible. Picturesque place though.

Awww!

The ocean is pretty far away from me. About a 6 hour drive. Texas is too damn big. Weather is ridiculously nice. 30's in the morning, 60's in the afternoon. It has been flooding a lot in the past 12 months.

Oh yeah, depending on what part of Texas you are in, winter can be brutal. Austin is pretty moderate in the winter, Dallas gets even colder and has a couple of ice storms a year. The panhandle gets regular snow and even blizzards. The gulf is alright, I grew up in Alaska so I'm partial to the Pacific. :)

Yup...I grew up in the Amarillo area...blizzards and snow don't stop anything... Chains on the school busses etc.

Here in NC? They shut it down for threat if snow...I understand why too. Ppl here can barely drive safely on a beautiful summer day. This year, I'm Jeep ready!

Yup...I grew up in the Amarillo area...blizzards and snow don't stop anything... Chains on the school busses etc.

Here in NC? They shut it down for threat if snow...I understand why too. Ppl here can barely drive safely on a beautiful summer day. This year, I'm Jeep ready!

One of my best friends grew up in Amarillo too. She goes up there a lot still. Down here in the rest of Texas, if there is any snow in the forecast, the entire city shuts down. Sounds like your neck of the woods.

Remember, 4wd can I still a false sense of security. You can get moving, but stopping still sucks.

I'm gonna switch the request up to a BK and a baby. Somebodies gotta have one of those lying around.;)

Rats - I have a pic of my custom 15 with an "ocean fish":

20927185904_4943c514a2_b.jpg

Haddock from right here in the Gulf of Maine. If this counts (and I can easily see why it does NOT) I'd like to see a Becker and a kayak.

Back