Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt

maybe...

CA_12061400230271-X3.jpg

i just have too much shit :D

well.

i wanna see...

someone walking up the stairs (or down the hallway), with their SO, or appropriate simulacrum, thrown over their shoulders

with ideally spooky lighting

a mask

and a Becker... the SO can have the Becker and the sly smile :D

action!

I had to visit Google to try to understand what you want... and I must admit... I still really dont get it... LOL
What do you mean by SO?

Last edited:
I had to visit Google to try to understand what you want... and I must admit... I still really dont get it... LOL
What do you mean by SO?

My assumption is "significant other"....wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, "partner", SWMBO (she who must be obeyed), etc.

If I tried to throw my wife over my back, she might shoot me... or my herniated disk might explode... I'll leave this to the youngsters.

Oh... I am all over this! Nobodies stairs are as spooky as mine! My wife likes to say that when I pick her up I treat her like a sack of potatoes hahaha
I think ill do this tomorrow, ill be picking the wify up too late tonight for photo shenanigans:)

Boom. Done.

Let's see a Becker on a glacier

Uhhh...was it a limited time only pic? Nothing is showing. Photobucket says you either moved it or deleted it.

edit:

I can see it now. Don't know what happened.

Last edited:
Is that the only game you got? I still have my original Atari, but I don't know how many games I have for it.

i have two systems, extras, and about 40-50 carts :D

and a lot of other older systems too, as well as two old tvs. because, running these systems on new tvs look like crap

i can see it. i like it.

sadly, instead of having winter, it was close to hitting 60 today. no glaciers :D

Yeah... for being in Canada this time of year we have less then the usual amount of snow (I'm definitely not complaining). Now when you say glacier... do you mean alpine? mountain? or cirque? or are you just looking for a picture of a Becker in some snow?

My daughter said that they may not let them get to the glacier since the lake hasn't frozen enough. Very mild winter so far.

Back