Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds just about perfect! Thank you!

We are slowly working through the kinks in this organization (me and Ethan), we have figured out which one of the BKT employee's are to blame, and since I don't work for BKT, it kinda narrows it down.

:D

Moose

If the Non-US guys want to send me their info, I can make sure they get the stuff... I am getting ready to mail off my envelope I can wait to tomorrow though and increase the postage on it....

For the no US based guys, we will look at getting a package together once the hats have come in, it shouldn't be too long now, I think. We have been in production for a couple of weeks.

Once we get it all together, we will ship you out a package, that has the hats, stickers and patches.

Hope this helps, but at this time, its all we can do.

Moose

Sounds great thanks! I've never been one to look a gift moose in the mouth as well.

Also: 134 is in.

Did ya'll see the post where you can just get the address? Just wanted to make sure ya'll aren't still waitin' on me to send it to you.

Just got done with a 15hr shift, and I am beat.

Moose

Did ya'll see the post where you can just get the address? Just wanted to make sure ya'll aren't still waitin' on me to send it to you.

Just got done with a 15hr shift, and I am beat.

Moose
I got it at least Moose...sent my SASE out today! thanks man!

Sent with return postage.

Think Ethan will throw in my BK5 from the January contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back