Beckerhead Knife Making and Modification Thread

Wow! God bless him. Hope he has a happy Birthday!

You should post that picture in the 113 Ranger club thread on the Buck page. That model is not shown yet.

Last edited:
Wow! God bless him. Hope he has a happy Birthday!

You should post that picture in the 113 Ranger club thread on the Buck page. That model is not shown yet.
There ya go, I posted them.

Done the same thing - ended up re-spraying tang with matte black Rustoleum. Or, if you don't mind the increased handle girth, a layer of shower pan liner snugged tight should keep things relatively dry.

I bought some Rust-Oleum automotive clear coat, and applied couple of coats on the handle section. Came out great.

I just gotta say....despite my absence, it's deeply gratifying to see this thread almost always on the first page when I do pop in. Also, I love all the mods and builds and stuff you folks have posted here. Speaks volumes about the BK&T sub and the regulars here (I know not all of you are numbered 'Heads). Thanks to all for keeping this thing going.

I just gotta say....despite my absence, it's deeply gratifying to see this thread almost always on the first page when I do pop in. Also, I love all the mods and builds and stuff you folks have posted here. Speaks volumes about the BK&T sub and the regulars here (I know not all of you are numbered 'Heads). Thanks to all for keeping this thing going.
I'am not sure if I ever thanked you for the Thread on how to deepen the Etch. Thank You granite, after a couple failed attempts you saved me with your explanation on where to put the positive and negative ;)

I'am not sure if I ever thanked you for the Thread on how to deepen the Etch. Thank You granite, after a couple failed attempts you saved me with your explanation on where to put the positive and negative ;)

You're welcome. About all I gleaned from 4 years of college getting my BSEE degree. Haven't used it for anything else....

I'm working on it... I shall one day be a much ballyhoo'd numbered Beckerhead...o_O
Yeah you will - tho just hanging out here is a reward in its own right.

Absolutely Beautiful WORK hawkhead ! You really have the Puukko and Sheath setups mastered :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back