Beckerhead Music

That is super trippy. I’m almost always blown-away by the weirdness of music videos, often of songs that I’ve heard many times over the radio in my youth. And I’m so bad at following the lyrics. The videos usually put a whole new spin on the songs when I finally see them. :D

I listen to contemporary gospel most of the time. I sometimes listen to hickhop or old school outlaw country Struggle Jennings has some hard hitting hickhop patriot stuff

Waylon
grandson
Great granddaughter

My grandfather had a thing for Marty Robbins. Not sure what memories they held for him, but I could tell he was enraptured whenever he listened. He was a child of around ten years when WWII ended, so that really was the outlaw country of his time.

My grandfather had a thing for Marty Robbins. Not sure what memories they held for him, but I could tell he was enraptured whenever he listened. He was a child of around ten years when WWII ended, so that really was the outlaw country of his time.

My wife's father was eating breakfast in a restaurant in the sixties it was fairly crowded. He was reading something when a man ask if he could join him . When he looked up it was Marty Robbins. Paul said no one would believe he ate breakfast with him . Paul and Jerri had tickets for the show that evening. Mr Robbins thanked Paul for sharing a table with him from the stage

My wife's father was eating breakfast in a restaurant in the sixties it was fairly crowded. He was reading something when a man ask if he could join him . When he looked up it was Marty Robbins. Paul said no one would believe he ate breakfast with him . Paul and Jerri had tickets for the show that evening. Mr Robbins thanked Paul for sharing a table with him from the stage
That’s wild!

Never read the man’s Wikipedia page until just now. I had no idea he was a NASCAR driver.

That’s super cool!

Back