Beckerhead Music

tanglediver tanglediver

Oh man that TT is such an incredible race! Great song too. Video of those races always gives me heart palpitations. My best buddies and I all bought sport bikes after high school. We were real lucky. Kids, pushing our bikes harder all the time. (We all thought we were Valentino Rossi) I put 30k miles on an ‘03 SV1000S.

Of of the trips H heftylefty made before she took her early departure due to MBC was to go marshal at the TT with our local vintage Yuropean motorcycle wizard, also since passed.

I'm not much into motorcycles, but I have a very good friend that a lot of people consider the best off road motorcycle racer ever . I know he won the blackwater race in W. V. Twice and is in the A.M.A hall of Fame he is one of the most humble soft spoken men I have ever known .

I'm not much into motorcycles, but I have a very good friend that a lot of people consider the best off road motorcycle racer ever . I know he won the blackwater race in W. V. Twice and is in the A.M.A hall of Fame he is one of the most humble soft spoken men I have ever known .
Super cool! Always the quiet ones you’ve got to watch out for. Often you’d never know it until you get them talking. My buddies and I were just casual riders. I was the last to sell my bike, and after 30k miles, I could feel myself becoming casual and reckless. I sold it and rolled it into the restoration of a 1970 Fiat 124 Sport Spider, which was more enjoyable for that season of my life.

Super cool! Always the quiet ones you’ve got to watch out for. Often you’d never know it until you get them talking. My buddies and I were just casual riders. I was the last to sell my bike, and after 30k miles, I could feel myself becoming casual and reckless. I sold it and rolled it into the restoration of a 1970 Fiat 124 Sport Spider, which was more enjoyable for that season of my life.

I live 12 miles northwest of work Scott is 20 miles southeast of work . Saturday he called me to see if we needed driven anywhere or needed anything done , since I'm down from my foot surgery

I live 12 miles northwest of work Scott is 20 miles southeast of work . Saturday he called me to see if we needed driven anywhere or needed anything done , since I'm down from my foot surgery
Good luck! Hope everything heals up properly.

Back