Beef

Operation Wookie Thunder Lion has been launched.

Garth

Holy crap i didn't think this would happen for at least another year :eek: . Code red 9, i repeat code red 9, i am grabbing all my infi and some of the rabbits, see you guys at the rendevous point.

you should always be afraid! you never know who's watching!!!

This may be true, but you should probably be a little more concerned than usual. Now that you have admitted to being a "secret agent working for an unnamed government agency", you just blew your cover. It's been great knowing you buddy.

We have all trained for this. Some will die a glorious death in battle.:( Others will pass out from to much alcohol.:confused: The LEGEND of this day will live on FOREVER.... GOD SPEED:thumbup:

I don't know who got the short end of the stick this time, but who ever it is please remember to bring food for the badgers, remember last time? we don't want that to happen again!! now do we.

This may be true, but you should probably be a little more concerned than usual. Now that you have admitted to being a "secret agent working for an unnamed government agency", you just blew your cover. It's been great knowing you buddy.

or maybe that was part of my mission to reveal to you that im a secret agent?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

or maybe that was part of my mission to reveal to you that im a secret agent?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Echo Tango Charlie....Trying to smoke out a MOLE aye??? Very Clever!

Were in like cat scratch fever with hammers and barbecue sauce boys!
Everybody unicorn stance!
White shadoooowwwwwww...

So you are the one I was sent here to destroy. Good thing you outed yourself, saves me time interrogating everyone else.

Garth

The Vole will remain paisley for 72 hours. I expect the wiffle bat to appear in the prawn before then...

Ladies, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.....(you might want to avoid windows when Beef is around at least for a bit)...

Bucket of frogs....

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken

The Wookie Needs Waxing....I repeat The Wookie Needs Waxing.......

+1 :thumbup:

[video=youtube;Cjn0Yw0mxuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjn0Yw0mxuk[/video]

Wait... Does this mean Operation Thundercougarfalconbird is a go?

Sorry, I wanted to play too....

Just passing through. It looks like the fecal matter has interfaced the rotary blades.

Back