Beer and Blades!

8dnp.jpg

I’d love to try that one but I’ve never seen it here. And you can get it in those big cans!

On a hot day, this beer sure hits the spot. I've yet to try a bad beer from Founders. 7.9 / 10

The Chief should be here Friday. It's the first Spyderco I've wanted since the Southard Flipper.

I absolutely love that beer. I'm a big fan of All Day IPA and I think I'd rather have the Solid Gold. I haven't had it from a bottle yet though. A funny thing about the All Day is that I think it actually tastes batter from a can...

I absolutely love that beer. I'm a big fan of All Day IPA and I think I'd rather have the Solid Gold. I haven't had it from a bottle yet though. A funny thing about the All Day is that I think it actually tastes batter from a can...

I’m like you, both are good but SG probably edges out All Day, especially if I’m going to pound a few. I’d rate it well ahead of Sierraveza and Summerfest, too. My 7.9 rating was probably a little low. I also prefer cans and hate glass bottles.

I'd rate this above Summerfest and Sierraveza. Nice long lasting soapy foam. Unfiltered, hazy, tons of bubbles constantly rising to the top of the glass. I liked this one but would still rate it behind Solid Gold from Founders brewing. Drink SG fast, it gets a little flat tasting before long.

Added a new lanyard & bead to the Native. This one was neglected for a long time but I'm going to leave it in the rotation for a while. It's nice compact cutter and a fun one to play with.

Back