Beer and Blades!

Testing out a new IPA and I like it !
Happy Friday My Blade Brothers and Sisters !
rgDr0uK.jpg

Decided to give this one a try. It's not bad at all but I wish I'd just gotten a 4pk of Two Hearted. I'm going to save the other five for Xbox time later tonight. I hope everyone has been doing well. I'm not able to log in often these days so I need to get caught up on giving out likes for all these nice shots.

Still carrying the Native. It's a nice little knife. It, along with the Chief, has almost completely got me past my aversion to back locks. How the knife locks open mattered too much to me when I first got into knives. Used to be I would never buy a liner lock or back lock! :rolleyes:

I wasn't even going to post today but Tiny Bomb was such a nice surprise this afternoon, lots of flavor and character for a light beer @ 4.5 ABV.

I've never seen a beer that foams like this one. A small tuft of suds pops out of the can when you open it and it grows rapidly even with a gentle pour but it fades quickly enough. Never had this much fun opening and pouring a beer.

Lemon, cracker and maybe a slight bit of roasted malt that comes in mid sip. Very refreshing, carbonation is perfect, nice level of flavor and body for such a light beer. Best pilsner I've ever had, in my limited experience. Not my favorite style of beer but it would be an injustice to give it less than 8.9 / 10

I've heard their coffee stout is really good, too.

Still carrying Lil' Nate

Back