Benchmade and their choices as a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of us can open links. I don't have facebook and never will.

Fair enough. I agree, and can only open the link because my wife has logged in on this computer. I assume the following image will provide some information on the topic.

Screen_Shot_2019-02-20_at_9_01_43_PM_png-852429.JPG

Like I said, take it for whatever you feel it's worth.

If you go to the Benchmade forum on here you can see the original post and more details.

Yeah from what I see on FB some social media warriors with eyes on stirring up controversy for clicks and a distinct lack of personal awareness, context, or reading comprehension are the ones driving this. And they are also getting slayed for the ridiculous spin they are attempting.
American knife company destroys guns (that were freely asked to be destroyed or court ordered as some were seized from crack houses and the like) as a solid to local law enforcement.
The same guys that claim to bleed PD blue and love to shout “fake news!” are taking advantage here to rile up social media looks.
It’s honesty hilariously embarrassing, if they weren’t trying to take down a fantastic American knife maker at the same time.
This forum shouldn’t assist this narrative.
Don’t feed those trolls.

Last edited:
So what you’re saying is Benchmade cuts up guns as ordered by their local PD? I’m far less bothered by this than their ridiculous prices for what you get.

I think you make a good observation, but after a bit of research, I'm not sure that's all there is to this.

Yeah from what I see on FB some social media warriors with eyes on stirring up controversy for clicks and a distinct lack of personal awareness, context, or reading comprehension are the ones driving this. And they are also getting slayed for the ridiculous spin they are attempting.
American knife company destroys guns (that were freely asked to be destroyed or court ordered as some were seized from crack houses and the like) as a solid to local law enforcement.
The same guys that claim to bleed PD blue and love to shout “fake news!” are taking advantage here to rile up social media looks.
It’s honesty hilariously embarrassing, if they weren’t trying to take a fantastic American knife maker at the same time.
This forum shouldn’t assist this narrative.
Don’t feed those trolls.

This could be true. It's probably a good idea for everybody to do some of their own research on the topic.

Wouldn't it have been a solid from the local law enforcement to put the original post in context?

Wouldn't it have been a solid from the local law enforcement to put the original post in context?
Funny how the police get the benefit of the doubt in just about everything but this was a quick jump to conclusions... I first saw the blow up about this in a Spyderco forum btw, which makes it particularly telling to me...

Funny how the police get the benefit of the doubt in just about everything but this was a quick jump to conclusions... I first saw the blow up about this in a Spyderco forum btw, which makes it particularly telling to me...

Not where I saw it...obviously YMMV.

The PD reached out to BenchMade to do a job that has to be done and it saved Taxpayers Money so what's the big deal hear? Im LMAO at how Butt hurt some folks got before they even knew any of the facts! For :poop: sake people do a little research on the interweb before you get your panties in a bunch, cancel orders, and trash a great USA based company. For those people still upset over this Travesty I will personally pay you 10 cents on the dollar Via Paypal for your NIB Benchmade knives :D so let's all simmer down and have a couple of beers :cool::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back