Benchmade and their choices as a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PD reached out to BenchMade to do a job that has to be done and it saved Taxpayers Money so what's the big deal hear? Im LMAO at how Butt hurt some folks got before they even knew any of the facts! For :poop: sake people do a little research on the interweb before you get your panties in a bunch, cancel orders, and trash a great USA based company. For those people still upset over this Travesty I will personally pay you 10 cents on the dollar Via Paypal for your NIB Benchmade knives :D so let's all simmer down and have a couple of beers :cool::thumbsup:

Yes, I agree. Do a little research.

Besides the hotheads straight up getting it wrong, it's not like guns are a limited resource. Gun manufacturers will make more, and there are plenty to go around. This didn't take away anyones opportunity to get a gun and Benchmade didn't come into anyones home and take their gun. This has nothing to do with the 2nd Ammendment, support of the 2nd Ammendment, gun rights, etc. They just did what law enforcement asked them to do.

Their mistake was in not knowing that a portion of their customer base is incapable of gathering the facts or at least just reserving judgement until more info comes to light.

Comedy.

Ima vote with my dollars here.

iQgxass.jpg

As well you should. However, civilized discussion is a wonderful thing, and, sadly, seems to be waning in this age.
Is that what you were aiming for? I would have guessed by your multiple replies (both here and in the other thread) that you were hoping for the more reactionary demographic to sound off. Everyone loves the echo chamber.

Is that what you were aiming for? I would have guessed by your multiple replies (both here and in the other thread) that you were hoping for the more reactionary demographic to sound off. Everyone loves the echo chamber.

Perhaps I missed my mark then.

Regardless of what side of the fence you are on I feel I can safely make this statement, Benchmade made a HUGE social, political and business error and it is going to cost them dearly. It is hard for me to understand why a company could make such huge business error

Meh, meh, meh. I don’t think it’ll cost them quite as dearly as you think it will. (I’m thinking they won’t lose many sales at all)

They charge a hefty sum for their knives, and people will still want the things. They’ll just introduce a new diamond class or some crap like that.

Benchmade does. Otherwise, the Oregon City Police wouldn't have removed their original post, followed by a post explaining the situation in more detail.
Yes. I've seen this discussed on multiple gun forums. They are currently getting slammed on their Facebook page as well. There is a large crossover between gun owners and knife buyers, which is why Benchmade often has a booth at the NRA convention. There is no doubt that this is going to be black eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back