Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

22A5A887-9F76-4C25-99A3-CD8E18084433.jpeg
038C6418-DDE6-405C-A8F3-9D59A5EE677C.jpeg

Been using this for about a month as my edc. I had to regrind the entire edge but once I did I loved it. It’s very sharp, and long enough to be useful but short and thin enough to fit comfortably in my pocket. My first “tactical” knife. The handle reminds me so much of my old epees. Very lively. Darter is a good name for it.

Edit: this is the first edc I’ve ever had that I won’t let any non-knife people use. It’s way too sharp and pointy for that.

I like this guy's stuff.

J5ufqmz.jpg

this knife is one of my earlier co-labs, can't remember from when but it feels like 10 years.
anyhow, I worked a lot with Ryan Weeks and we did a lot of different cool stuff and the best was the Pay it Forward fundraiser. The PiF knife concept had a lot of traction on Bladeforums back in the day, (before IG gained dominance over the knife community).
this is the HUK which was hunting utility knife.
pYYTgvJ.jpg

busted out the Axe Wax last night to start protecting my collection and hadn't seen this one in a while

basecamp.jpg

Just received a Rainier Knives Basecamp in the mail, and it's an awesome little fixed blade. It's Elmax steel, and feels really solid in the hand for being so small and light weight. 7.4" OAL and 2.68oz to be exact. Getting some major CPK vibes from the scales too. This'll be my go-to for backpacking trips.

View attachment 1724579

Just received a Rainier Knives Basecamp in the mail, and it's an awesome little fixed blade. It's Elmax steel, and feels really solid in the hand for being so small and light weight. 7.4" OAL and 2.68oz to be exact. Getting some major CPK vibes from the scales too. This'll be my go-to for backpacking trips.
Coolio, please keep us informed, with pics too if can, of how you like it.

Back