Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Thank you JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 , this blade will hold a special place in my arsenal....;)
bYclmDr.jpg

tNvCRIx.jpg

:thumbsup: I'm glad ... it hope will serve you well my friend ... it looks like it's gotten to go on a few outings ... hopefully will join you for many more!!!

I still have to live vicariously through you and other members posts and pics for awhile longer ... but soon as possible I'm gonna run off and get lost for a few days :p

I picked up a K1 from TRC a few weeks ago. This version checked a lot of boxes for me...slightly thinner at .170" thick, grippy micarta scales, 4.5" blade (about 9-1/4 overall) built in M390 with a killer kydex sheath. I should have listened to @XtianAus and picked one up a long time ago.

Xrnpz50.jpg

UdG5Ioi.jpg

0xcSw60.jpg

Beautiful Rainbows! Doesn't get much better than fresh fish from cold water. :thumbsup:

Daggers by Buster Warenski - of more recent vintage, c. 21st century - seldom become available any more. When it happens, I jump. My offer was accepted, but given that there were already a couple too many in my collection, I let a friend of mine have it. So I suppose you could say I brokered the sale between Knife Legends and new owner. It's a beauty:

orig.jpg

Last edited:
Back