Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

fKxpPAZ.jpg
Love that Tigerhide:thumbsup:

That’s awesome! Looks like it would take a powerful enchantment, assuming you had a filled grand soul gem...

I’ve had this little Ban Tang gem for awhile. I recently ordered some Sagewood Clinch Pick Leather Straps and put it into my rotation. Carry this little baby cross draw, and my CPK EDC2 in my right front pocket.:thumbsup:

It’s called a Recurve Pikal, and it’s tripple chisel grind M4 with DLC coating.

dWOPLHa.jpg

f3Zh5WY.jpg

0IMZW18.jpg

Been hearing some talk of a CPK Kephart. So I wanted to show off my Fiddleback Keppy’s. The top one is a custom shop regrind with Navy Shadetree burlap, black liners and orange pinstripes, and the bottom one is the standard production version with black canvas micarta. Both are 1/8” thickness and about 4” blade length S35vn stainless steel. Nice cutters and good corrosion resistance. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

8PGA1TP.jpg

fQwuAEU.jpg

cIrKLuL.jpg

Last edited:
no disrespect, but those don't look remotely what I think of when I think kephart

That’s okay Lorien. It’s all good bra!:thumbsup:;)
it's a sweet looking knife, for sure- don't get me wrong!
Kepharts generally speaking are not very sleek looking, from what I've seen, but I can understand their utility, (and that's what interests me the most)

some of the older ones I've seen in my research look basically like a short butcher knives with an inline tip

Last edited:
Back