Best State to retire??

Think S. Carolina would get a vote from me. Warmer weather and decent gun laws. Not stinkin car inspection either.
Worst compared to where? I can't imagine that the laws are worse than California, Washington, Illinois, New York, NJ, etc., but I'm willing to be educated!
Add cesspool Ma. to your list. More stinkin gun restrictions coming next year I am sure. I even have to travel to R.I. or N.H. for menthol cigs. Forget about fireworks too. Amazed we are allowed spring assist knives for now.

Think S. Carolina would get a vote from me. Warmer weather and decent gun laws. Not stinkin car inspection either.

Add cesspool Ma. to your list. More stinkin gun restrictions coming next year I am sure. I even have to travel to R.I. or N.H. for menthol cigs. Forget about fireworks too. Amazed we are allowed spring assist knives for now.
Most of everything east of Ohio and north of Virginia are no-go for this rhino. I would go to NH if I had a reason, but there's no way to get there by land without crossing through places I won't go.

Most of everything east of Ohio and north of Virginia are no-go for this rhino. I would go to NH if I had a reason, but there's no way to get there by land without crossing through places I won't go.
I would love NH, but I fear they will be swallowed up by their neighbors soon.

Did you guys retire yet?
Not yet but getting closer - it’s looking like I might be able to swing a place with a dock on a channel in Clearlake, CA. Not my first choice but aside from some meth and some fire issues it’s a pretty sweet place - I spent many summer vacations there as a kid.

Once I’ve secured housing I’m putting in my paperwork and I’m out.

Wish me luck!!

Not yet but getting closer - it’s looking like I might be able to swing a place with a dock on a channel in Clearlake, CA. Not my first choice but aside from some meth and some fire issues it’s a pretty sweet place - I spent many summer vacations there as a kid.

Once I’ve secured housing I’m putting in my paperwork and I’m out.

Wish me luck!!
Sounds pretty cool! Good luck

Back