Best tactical or “battle ready katana under” $250.00

any new ones other than apoc,condor, cold steel, zombie tools or scorpion?
any failure during testing/ cutting or training?

What you mean failure, like will it be dangerous if it breaks or will it never bend or what kind of metric are you using?

If you mean 'failure' like 'failure to stop' then we can't give you a specific idea but chances are good that in reality if you use a sword against someone you're either going to prison for good reason or you likely won't survive if they were actually dangerous enough to warrant going after them with a sword.

You shouldn't be training with a sharp sword either, just test cutting, if you or your training partner kill each other by accident you're still going to be dead.

And you don't have to die to lose your quality of life forever.

So have a good time and expand your collection, as we do, but be careful bud. Don't put your eye out using a battle ready sword like a kendo stick.

I train with a broken bokken in weenie dweeb incel neck beard light saber combat academy under my teacher Will Keith 😎. I mean I need a sword that will hold up to test cutting as well as actual steel on steel combat in a SHTF zombie grid down situation.

I train with a broken bokken in weenie dweeb incel neck beard light saber combat academy under my teacher Will Keith 😎. I mean I need a sword that will hold up to test cutting as well as actual steel on steel combat in a SHTF zombie grid down situation.

You're apocalypse is hardcore; your zombies are armed with blades?

I'm really no help here, but the Baryonyx kingfisher would be an interesting sword to consider, albeit not a katana. The price would be worth looking at though, IMO.

What about that Burmese dha/walking stick hybrid, that Rutger Howard used it blind fury it had a much longer handle that your typical zaotachi or sarasaya. I saw it online for $500 but I think it was discontinued anyone know of another vendor?

In a real situation, I doubt if it would be steel on steel.
You've heard the saying," Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" I assume?
You do know the zombie thing is just television also?

Yes ronin has great stuff I just do like the look of the traditional katana. I prefer zaotachi sarasaya or tactical katana, exception a good shin gunto

In a real situation, I doubt if it would be steel on steel.
You've heard the saying," Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" I assume?
You do know the zombie thing is just television also?
My crossbow flare gun and spear gun are my primary blasters I just need a chopper as a weapon of last resort.
If you want to see some zombies…..once the power goes out in any blue city it’s three days until water grid breakdown.

My crossbow flare gun and spear gun are my primary blasters I just need a chopper as a weapon of last resort.
If you want to see some zombies…..once the power goes out in any blue city it’s three days until water grid breakdown.
But "red" cities won't have any problem?
Why is that?
I assume you aren't old enough to obtain a fire arm?

But "red" cities won't have any problem?
Why is that?
I assume you aren't old enough to obtain a fire arm?
Firearms can't stop Zombies as well as a crossbow. Didn't they have that class at your school?

I’m old enough to own a fire arm. Most major cities in the USA are historically blue since the 60s.
Ideally you probably won’t go to jail for defending yourself or property in a red city depending on what type of D.A. they have. Sleeze like Kim Gardner and Leticha James come to mind as anti 2A.

shouldn't a guy with a name like that be fighting his zombies with a kukri?

What amazes me is how much money some people spend on things to try and fit the role of a gun, without buying a gun... I live in Oregon, probably the hardest state to buy a gun in right now. Without breaking any law, over the internet and without showing any ID, I have had two antique revolvers and a few boxes of ammo delivered to my door in the last month and a half. Cheap enough that I spent probably the same on one as it would cost to buy a crossbow/flare gun/spear gun set.

While I don't believe people who seem this afraid of "Others" should be arming themselves, nor do I need more people bidding against me, you can take that $250 and pick up an antique firearm on gunbroker. Or preferably don't.

Back