Best tactical or “battle ready katana under” $250.00

There's good reasons that people used to carry swords right along with those ! 😏
I prefer to ask my intruders to politely wait while I reload my musket, instead of daring to dirty my blade. It is sharp and I may poke myself!

I not allowed to own regular fire arms and black powder type weapons ownership is either banned here in California or cannot be mailed here ditto for arrow launching air guns.

There was a term that rattled around here for a while a few years back.
"Mall Ninja"
Anybody remember that one?
Are you saying my black belts in amerado-te and tae-bo are not valid? What about my combat qi and systema fighting certifications? 🤔

I got a dui while going bonkers on mecdically prescribed steroids.
It landed me an involintary trip to the nut house for like two hours.
After being released from jail, I was transported in shackles to the aforementioned nut house.
I explained to the Dr. I was fine and was released after like 2 hours, but I think that counts as an involintary comitment.
I'd have to write that on a firearms aplication form.
Also even though I was in tbe U.S. Army, and shot target pratice at the range as a kid and teenager with my Pa
my firearms saftey skills must be lacking because I shot a hole in my TV at christmas with my spear gun.

i just got my cold steel tactical katana machete
$60 total including shipping from smkw
what a razor sharp edge 😁
my condor engineer bolo shipped dull
ditto for my cs royal kukri and a gerber machete
and a pakistani kukri I own.
I already smashed through a bunch of stuff like it was butter baby. when in doubt buy two
if one breaks keep choppibg with the other 😀

I not allowed to own regular fire arms
giphy.gif

I got a dui while going bonkers on mecdically prescribed steroids.
It landed me an involintary trip to the nut house for like two hours.
After being released from jail, I was transported in shackles to the aforementioned nut house.
I explained to the Dr. I was fine and was released after like 2 hours, but I think that counts as an involintary comitment.
I'd have to write that on a firearms aplication form.
Also even though I was in tbe U.S. Army, and shot target pratice at the range as a kid and teenager with my Pa
my firearms saftey skills must be lacking because I shot a hole in my TV at christmas with my spear gun.

You think it counts as an involuntary commitment?

You need to go check with a lawyer. You may be able to legally own a firearm, so an attorney, someone who really knows what the laws are is a good investment. And I doubt a DUI is a felony, unless California is more draconian then other states.

On the other hand, if you shot your TV with a speargun, maybe you don't really qualify for a projectile weapon?

I prefer to ask my intruders to politely wait while I reload my musket, instead of daring to dirty my blade. It is sharp and I may poke myself!
I have always been curious as to what the process is to clean up and apartment after you have stabbed or shot a guy.

I mean I rent. I assume I wouldn't get my bond back.

I have always been curious as to what the process is to clean up and apartment after you have stabbed or shot a guy.

I mean I rent. I assume I wouldn't get my bond back.
There are companies you can hire to do it. I saw a documentary about that once. The people in it had seen it all. The photos of some of the scenes were pretty mild but they also had one where a 500 pound guy had died in his recliner in the middle of summer and wasn't found for over a month. When the natural process of decay got to the end of the bloat stage it distributed him all over the living room.
It also showed the end result when they got done and you'd never know anything had ever happened in there. Whatever they make to do that work it isn't enough. I couldn't do it.
They wear a ton of protective gear that they said can be hot and miserable too.

Personally I don't like the feeling of the tactical style handles I think traditional wrap is the way to go.
It doesn't fail very often and if it did you could always tie it back together or put some duct tape on it.

Agreed that Ronin katana has good tough blades at that price point.

Jon

Back