20190508-221231.jpg

Knives
Bourbon
Pumpkin
Boomerang
Mortgage loan finally settled
Its a new home for me..
Cheers All.

Cheers everyone. Enjoying what’s sadly become non existent on the shelf. Good thing I got a backup and another one stashed away for Memorial Day. Winning whiskey of the year is more bad than good. Going to be interesting if this stays a 10 year in the future.
UDcZZ2ch.jpg

Hope that lemon oil is not for the bourbon. :eek:
Congratulations and Cheers! :thumbsup:
Hey Vince....the lemon oil is for knife handles.....and boomerangs...this one is a fully balanced weighted killing stick...its few years old I think...Black Wattle wood...i scraped out some soft black mastic which was bogging up the knotholes....under the red ochre .....revealing the wonderful grain..got it back to a glassy sanded finish ...buffed up with carnuba wax polish and lemon oil....gorgeous...but if I was hopping through the australian bush nibbling on gum leaves and that thing hit me... I'd certainly feel it..:D
20190511-155420.jpg

IMG-20190509-104543.jpg

Hey Vince....the lemon oil is for knife handles.....and boomerangs...this one is a fully balanced weighted killing stick...its few years old I think...Black Wattle wood...i scraped out some soft black mastic which was bogging up the knotholes....under the red ochre .....revealing the wonderful grain..got it back to a glassy sanded finish ...buffed up with carnuba wax polish and lemon oil....gorgeous...but if I was hopping through the australian bush nibbling on gum leaves and that thing hit me... I'd certainly feel it..:D
20190511-155420.jpg

IMG-20190509-104543.jpg
Beautiful wood. Got a boomerang my sister bought me in Australia. Doesn't look as nice as yours. Don't think the lemon oil will help!
Good looking proper beer, too! :thumbsup:
Cheers!

Back