Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Am I the only one that sees irony in the fact that Jack Black Jack Black is drinking New England style IPA?

I enjoyed it ironically ;) :D :thumbsup:

How about a traditional knife (rosewood lambsfoot, A. Wright & Son, Sheffield--thanks, Taylor!) with a traditional beer?
Q9QXYcC.jpg

From Holland. Since 1615.
(Only thing I don't like about it is the EU 11.2 oz bottle, cheating me of .8 oz!)

Very nice Vince :) :thumbsup:

Good stuff for a good knife.

c7F5Oqx.jpg

Stunning Dylan :) :thumbsup:

20190625-181230.jpg

A Wizard should know better!;)
Im working on a new midden heap...using these yucky old oysters....I only need the shells so I disposed of the contents by grilling them freshly shucked with crispy bacon , worcestershiystershire sauce,butter and breadcrumbs....:thumbsup:

20190625-181230.jpg

A Wizard should know better!;)
Im working on a new midden heap...using these yucky old oysters....I only need the shells so I disposed of the contents by grilling them freshly shucked with crispy bacon , worcestershiystershire sauce,butter and breadcrumbs....:thumbsup:

You lucky sausage! :D :thumbsup:

I used to like mine grilled with gruyere cheese and tabasco :)

BpZTAo3.jpg

Cold one on a hot day with my first lambsfoot

A good way to celebrate. Both beverage and blade look outstanding. :thumbsup:

Posted over on Beer Scout forum but many of the beer aficionados are over here. I needed a bit of a whack tonight...Drake's Denogginizer was my choice!

upload_2019-6-27_16-39-21-jpeg.1152187

Yup, that one'll do it. Delightful duo of beer scout knives. :)

:D;):p "adios señor cerveza" :p;):D

PVC91OD.jpg

Best Mexican beer, in my opinion. I don't alway drink Mexican beer, but when I do, I drink Modelo Especial, and sometimes Dos Equis. ;)

Hmm. I'm not sure I've ever had Modelo Especial. Modelo Negra, for sure, though. Maybe I'll have to give it a try next time I'm at a sit-down Mexican restaurant.

Haven't had an IPA in a while but i have a day or two to enjoy something besides Natty Light so i went for a juicy one.View attachment 1152427

Looks tasty! Is the knife the Farm & Field Hayn' Helper? I like what you've done with the leather fob. :thumbsup:

Tonight we're celebrating my Hartshead Barlow's first lime:

DWeSOaIh.jpg

Wishing everyone a good, safe, and relaxing weekend. Cheers!

Looks delicious and refreshing Greg!:cool::thumbsup:

I haven’t been able to bring myself to slice anything with my wonderful Hartshead yet!;)

It’s winter here, so...

OlLp5moh.jpg

Cheers all, I hope you’re having a good one.:)

Cheers, Chin! That looks like a delicious stout there with your delightful Hartshead Barlow.

Another lime workout for mine. Taylor, tmd_87 tmd_87 , should recognize the beverage. :)

RXukNFRh.jpg

Last edited:
Back