Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

i-bpDZvrq-L.jpg

Smooth selection Harry, that Pruner's stag is sipping good:D:D

Must say though, I much prefer the American take on whiskey rather than Scots' whisky. But, if we all liked the same thing it would be a dull and possibly even more dangerous world.:eek::cool:

Regards, Will

Smooth selection Harry, that Pruner's stag is sipping good:D:D

Must say though, I much prefer the American take on whiskey rather than Scots' whisky. But, if we all liked the same thing it would be a dull and possibly even more dangerous world.:eek::cool:

Regards, Will

In the past , I preferred Bourbon , but my tastes have changed some over the years. I do not even drink much Scotch , but when I do , I prefer the Oban .

Harry

Some good looking knives and beverages in here! I'm getting thirsty... :D

bozack, what can you tell me about Higher Math from Dogfish Head?? Thanks!

- GT

Higher Math was a good strong beer. I liked it. It is not overly sweet tasting but has some sweetness. It has a definite bite to it. It is in the dark and nasty zone that I like.

Higher Math was a good strong beer. I liked it. It is not overly sweet tasting but has some sweetness. It has a definite bite to it. It is in the dark and nasty zone that I like.

Thanks for the review, bozack. :) "Dark and nasty" sounds pretty good to this old math prof; I think there's Higher Math in my future! :D

- GT

A great beer and an exceptional knife,

RyePA from Philipsburg Brewing and a Texas jack by Tony Bose. If you ever drive through P-burg, Montana, be sure and stop for a pint. It is just an oustanding brewery, town, and the people are truly nice(and the scenery is exceptional).

attachment.php

Back