Big knife for a Small Town

Maui,
Tsk,Tsk,my,my! You mean when Uncle posts GTTC,it causes you to forget how to speak English!hee!:D Going to have to get another foreigner to translate!Oh Rog, need your help here! Poor Maui is frothing, mumbling something about not being fair! hee! Whatever you say don't say GTTC,relly sets him off!:p
jim(ALMOST AS MUCH FUN AS GETTING WAL.CRANKED UP,"so easy")!HEE!

Clifton, you can have my kuk from my cold dead fingers. Or, I'll give you one after you journey to Montana, save my family from a raging forest fire, singlehandedly wrestle a mountain lion from my small two year old son, carry his cut and bleeding body to the hospital down the mountains and into the prarrie, making it in time to save his life at the hospital, but only after you donate your own blood from the bed next to his because the hospital is out of serum.

... ... ...

I want to carry the knife. But people will talk. I can do it here; but in Billings..? This reminds me of the years working on the psych ward where people brought in all KINDS OF FUNNY STUFF. It also reminds me of the last time I went to Tuscon. My truck broke down at night going through Phoenix. I saw Phoenix had changed a lot since I'd been through last. It was like LA. I had a duffle bag crammed with my belongings, and several handguns and a rifle. Ammo too. I'd been intending to meet the boys for target practise in the desert. Here I was sitting on the curb waiting for a ride. Hookers were walking by me. The worst part was since leaving the big city years ago I often grew a beard and let my hair go long. I had both now. There was no way in HELL when the city patrol cruiser came by the cop wouldn't say: "What's in that bag, Sir?"
"Oh nothing. Just a few belongings I brought down from MONTANA, after spending the night at TED's house."
To make matters complete, the manager of the Service Station I'd pulled into came up and demanded I move my truck. He was drunk on his feet and said I'd already been there 3 days- I couldn't con him.
I felt like I'd been there three days. I would say the Khukuri is a big knife in any town, making the town smaller by comparison. You know, of course, that if I journeyed to AZ today I'd take my HI with me. So it is always possible, bearded, scraggly, torn and abused, I could break down again, this time with ONE BIG HONKIN KILLER KNIFE strapped to my hip.
"Son, why does anybody need a knife like that?"

munk

munk,
Uhh!Guess it ain't gonna end up with me!:( Ok, I understand, you can keep this one,but what about the next K,the next etc.Sigh!! Guess you're gonna be gready & keep them all,huh!!That's being plain selfish!!
jim

Greedy? This is coming from Tsimi?
"Mr. I got all the M43!"
I heard that the guys who added the new annex to the cave got lost and nearly starved to death. All those khuks, not enough cave space. I suggest Carlsbad as your next domicile Tsimi!
Mountains are drier. Khuks keep better.
Make the call.

Back