BK62 Photos Here

Looks good.
Does anybody have a source for the countersunk hardware?
I assume the measurements of the screws are as described else where in this thread.

No, Not regular hardware...
I specifically found This hardware, it's by far visually the best I've seen here! Solid brass & slot head screws.
It's Not drop-in turnkey screws though..... I had to counterbore to a specific diameter and depth. I posted all the part numbers for those who might be interested.... I don't believe it's on This post.
I'll have to look for the other bk62 posts.

No, Not regular hardware...
I specifically found This hardware, it's by far visually the best I've seen here! Solid brass & slot head screws.
It's Not drop-in turnkey screws though..... I had to counterbore to a specific diameter and depth. I posted all the part numbers for those who might be interested.... I don't believe it's on This post.
:thumbsup:
Got it.
No problem. Ill have them made. A buddy has already offered to make them but I wanted to spare him the work.

This hardware, it's by far visually the best I've seen here!
I agree.

I posted all the part numbers for those who might be interested.... I don't believe it's on This post.
Found it, thx.

BTW your brass BK62 liners in the same thread looks great

Ok.....The store I used was Lee Valley. It's one of my favorite stores, their catalogs are Amazing!!!
They are great for Everything woodworking, gardening, cooking, and More.....

Brass CT'SK waskers product# 01K7002
Brass FH Screw product # 44Z0402
* If you are paying all that shipping from Canada, buy the SS Pickle grabber......it's an awesome tool. Product number EV112

Brass nuts from Amazon product# 842176128184

Found it, thx.

BTW your brass BK62 liners in the same thread looks great
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I'm glad you found the information, if you need any advice about what I did, just let me know... :)

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I'm glad you found the information, if you need any advice about what I did, just let me know... :)
Thank you. Nothing to be sorry about; when I read your post I searched the forum and found your post in no time flat:thumbsup:

I was wondering what you used to polish the blade without losing the logos?

But then saw Warrior mention the newer 62s having a bolder logo ... so that may be why it looks so much clearer ...
Actually just used some autosol metal polish and my leather strop...I was refining the edge and kind of went to town on the rest of the knife. Logos seemed deep enough to not be affected. Kinda liked how it turned out.

48083443181_3e0e12584a_c.jpg

48083540642_a2c34cdd26_c.jpg

Jeremy

Looks like Azwelke grapefruited his 62, haha.

That's awesome Mike, thanks for sharing.

Back