BK62 Photos Here

Well... I've had the BK62 for about three weeks now and I promised some photos in the other BK62 thread, so here we are. :)

Here's a couple shots I took right after pulling it out of the box and oiling it. Don't mind the lint on the handle in the second pic.
uRCXmyN.jpg

KZ3foNt.jpg

I took this one the same day since it was the first day we'd had sun in quite some time (again don't mind the lint).
Ki3Ke4n.jpg

And a shot of the BK62 in my baby hands, lol.
te2kbMJ.jpg

...And then I decided I needed a prettier shot for such a handsome knife so I went outside and took this one just now. Turned out decent. :D
0pU0JyS.jpg

All in all, I LOVE this knife! It has greatly exceeded my expectations in build quality, hand feel, and just overall coolness. I'm am very pleased to own such a wonderful reproduction of this historic knife.
Nice! She's a goodin, she is. Nice photos too. Plus, welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. :thumbsup:

Nice! She's a goodin, she is. Nice photos too. Plus, welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! I imagine you'll be seeing a bit more of me around here. :)

I would suggest the Beckhart and the King (BK9). They make a wicked combo. :thumbsup:

I've been checking out some of the larger Beckers... I'm worried my HatchetHawk will get jealous though, lol!

Fixall Fixall Just tread lightly. Our Mod Warrior is a Ball Buster. But he needs to be... Not because of me mind you but all these other miscreants.

:eek: I'll try to keep in line, lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I imagine you'll be seeing a bit more of me around here. :)

I've been checking out some of the larger Beckers... I'm worried my HatchetHawk will get jealous though, lol!

:eek: I'll try to keep in line, lol. Thanks for the welcome!
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Just reconditioned my 62 sheaths. Used my beeswax and mineral oil mixture. When the oil gets absorbed, the wax hardens, and I buff them. They also conform nicely to the blade and it makes them very water repellent. :thumbsup:

xb2v77D.jpg

Thread resurrection!

Finally jumped on the 62 train. Polished the blade up a bit and shined up the edge. Soaked the handles in a baggie of mineral oil for a couple of days. Copious amounts of Sno seal on the sheath.

Originally added some brass hardware that I tarnished to the knife, but the head’s stuck out too much. Swapped them out with some stainless (if anyone needs some stainless hardware, let me know; I’ve got lots :D)

Might sand down the brass sometime in the future.

Rained all weekend here, so no outdoorsey time spent. Did a little backyard bushcraft instead:

Thread resurrection!

Finally jumped on the 62 train. Polished the blade up a bit and shined up the edge. Soaked the handles in a baggie of mineral oil for a couple of days. Copious amounts of Sno seal on the sheath.

Originally added some brass hardware that I tarnished to the knife, but the head’s stuck out too much. Swapped them out with some stainless (if anyone needs some stainless hardware, let me know; I’ve got lots :D)

Rained all weekend here, so no outdoorsey time spent. Did a little backyard bushcraft instead:

Looks Great the stick too :thumbsup:

Thread resurrection!

Good carving stick.... You got some skills.

Thanks guys! Lovin’ this knife. Nice and light and nimble in the hand. Been enduring a lot of eye-rolling in the household, due to my continuous fondling of it. Need to take this out for a weekend soon...

...and that’s by far my bestest try stick I’ve ever done. Full credit to the 62!

This thread makes me a little sad. It reminds me that the last new Becker came out around 7 months ago. :(

s37CvWt.jpg

If Summer comes and goes.....and nothing New, comes along.....I'm going to cry.....

pretty much any hardware store that sells loose nuts, bolts, and screws.

Thread resurrection!

I was wondering what you used to polish the blade without losing the logos?

But then saw Warrior mention the newer 62s having a bolder logo ... so that may be why it looks so much clearer ...

Back