BK62

By the way, I like how they did the logo on the 62. It's in the same style as the Colclesser Brothers logo. Nice touch.

Hey 3ben....

If you get a chance to compare the Sweet Sixteen to the Kephart you will find them quite similar in the hand....... it is so close that talking the powers that be into a Becker styled Kephart ain't bloody likely....... To do it justice would require a ton of hand work..... Maybe a very limited edition down the pike..... Very, super, very unlikely...... I repeat....UNLIKELY...... Fun to think about tho....

E

Quoted in this thread, for posterityโ€™s sake.

Man, this is too freaking cool. Dreams do come true! Thanks, Jonny, for sharing. And thanks to the boss for getting something truly awesome on the books.

This is exciting.

Looks good, nice simple and basic and classical, I think 1095 Cro Van steel would make it a great affordable successor. Also that pattern in a "Super Steel" would do pretty well I think also.

There is a reason that was model/pattern/knife around for a long time. It simply worked really dang well!

Looks awesome and Iโ€™m in for a few. FYI, that sheath looks to be the exact same as the one used for the Jarosz hunter.

Back