BK62

I'll buy one fore sure if any of you gents is willing to "freight forward"..?
Never managed to get anything straight outa Ka-Bar..
I'm possibly their (or atleast uncle E's) biggest fan in northern europe but -nah.

I know this is very early as its probably just the prototype shone (yes I misspelled INTENTIONALLY! TAKE THAT GAMMER NAZIS!) but any idea what the steel will be?

Dear Santa, I have been a good boy this year. :D
Haha, I hear that. My wife asked me if I wanted one for my birthday, but it won't be released before then. Maybe I'll take a rain check, haha.

Hmmm... I may have to see which dealers get these as I have a special event in January where getting one of these engraved with a little boy's name on it would be pretty sweet. Or it would at least convince mom that it's a father/son kind of thing. A nice all-purpose kind of knife should make a good 1st knife me thinks.

Hmmm... I may have to see which dealers get these as I have a special event in January where getting one of these engraved with a little boy's name on it would be pretty sweet. Or it would at least convince mom that it's a father/son kind of thing. A nice all-purpose kind of knife should make a good 1st knife me thinks.

I would be very surprised if USAMadeBlades doesn't carry them once they're out - and they have a laser engraver.

I would be very surprised if USAMadeBlades doesn't carry them once they're out - and they have a laser engraver.

I know DLT trading does some as well just not sure if it's everything.

I am glad to see it happen. It's cool for sure. I just wish the grind was closer to the original.

Thought you were too busy chopping down trees to be the loop anymore?

I like the idea of a โ€œtraditionalโ€ line from Kabar. Howโ€™s aboot them releasing a special edition slipjoint that one could pair up with this? Then they can talk Ethan into releasing a Nessie pattern later on...:) Kind of a โ€œknives through historyโ€ series? That would be the ultimate end goal in my make believe world.

newp. i was never in the loop. KaBar doesn't tell, and Ethan only shows things to the worthy. He doesn't tell me nothing.

traditional would be nice. Ethan might come out with a Scandi or three. i've seen him fondle them. lol.

we need a Wharncliffe and Nessmuk.

I know this is very early as its probably just the prototype shone (yes I misspelled INTENTIONALLY! TAKE THAT GAMMER NAZIS!) but any idea what the steel will be?

oohhhh, i say, you want some banner points? i mispelled that too ;)

i heard that it was going to be released in s99v custom satin with unicorn leather sheaths

Back