Black Friday purchases anyone?

Any impulse purchase this year?

• One – THAT one I wanted for months was finally discounted!

• Two – with the discont it's like 2 for 1!

• Three - Now I have a credit card issue but it was too good to pass!

• Four and more – It's 2020, who cares?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got a great deal on this bridge I've been wanting.

330px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

I didn't really get a deal but picked up some things I've been wanting. Shiro quantum, Spyderco PM2, Hibbert Primate Express credit card blade and a Leatherman MUT

I got a great deal on this bridge I've been wanting.

330px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

A better deal than you think.

Just the other side of that bridge lies the QTRMSTR factory/7-story museum.

Not sure of the tour schedule with Covid and all.

I’ve looked and it seems the Black Friday knife deals are pretty weak this year. I’m seeing regular prices with free add-in’s that I don’t care about. None of the knives that were on my radar had any discounts.

Oh well, more money in my pocket.

Yet another memory from 2020: knife deals suck!

Triple oops. I think the forum software had too much turkey.

Last edited:
None, most of the Black Friday deals I saw this year were on cheap or unpopular knives that the dealers couldn't move otherwise. Didn't really see anything worth getting my wallet out.

None, most of the Black Friday deals I saw this year were on cheap or unpopular knives that the dealers couldn't move otherwise. Didn't really see anything worth getting my wallet out.

I bought one - a knife I hadn't been considering; but decided to try. If I like it, great...if I don't, I'm sure somebody will want it within the next few years.

I hear ya :D I had issues publishing this thread.
What did you get?
I scored a Benchmade Fact, a Coldsteel Facon and a Kiku karambit.

I hear ya :D I had issues publishing this thread.
What did you get?
I scored a Benchmade Fact, a Coldsteel Facon and a Kiku karambit.

Was going to jump on a Southern Grind Spider Monkey, their web sight has a 20% off Black Friday discount. Then I noticed they marked the knife up too $299.99, discounted price is $239.99. Retailers have the same knife for $229.99! Scammers like this have turned me completely off on the knife and the brand!
I haven’t seen any knife deals unless you want an car air freshener, or some cheap dime store knives thrown in, on or an unpopular discontinued model.

Back