BladeForums BEST BOWIE - 2010 Edition - VOTING NOW CLOSED - Finalists Selected

I have enjoyed these threads and followed them closely ever since the first one.To be able to make something that I felt was worthy of entry, and then to actually be able to pull a few votes:eek:, was a HUGE honor for me! Thanks Roger and Lorien for having the patience to do this, thanks to those who voted for my work, and thanks to you Paul for the kind words! It's been a blast guys, and very much looking forward to next year!!!

Thanks gents - but all I do is start this thing up - it's the makers and collectors and general knife nuts that provide all the content, which I enjoy as much as anyone. I was really heartened to see some more makers participating in the nomination stage and I hope that will grow. And as a collective group, you makers are contunuing to ensure that the bowie remains a vibrant segment within the custom knife world, and for that I am truly grateful.

Roger

thanks for continually doing this comp Roger. It's one of my favourite things in intranetdom:)

There are very few things in life that make me "envy".... but these knives, and the skills of their talented makers/artisans make me seethe!

I have an overwhelming desire for a nice bowie and this thread did NOT help things! The amount of skill these makers have has me awestruck!

Wow, that was very nice collection of knives. Man I wish I had alot of money...well if I had a lot of money i wouldnt have any money ill put it that way.Beautiful knives

Back