Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

I took 304 orders to the PO today; still have 50 left including int'l shipping. (whew!) I'll be getting the rest out asap, but I thought I should give a heads up that there probably won't be many, if any, stragglers other than the six seconds that I got today. If you missed out, I'm sorry, but looks like there should be some coming up on the secondary market. Other than that, maybe the seconds should go to those who have bought BF knives for the last 2-3 years if that sounds fair. Good luck guys!

I haven't even gotten my notification and they're already hitting eBay? :eek:

Yeah it's making me a bit uneasy since I never did get my confirmation email on the order, the money was paid so I'm just going to assume it's probably just going to show up. :) It's my first barlow so I'm really looking forward to it. The pics were amazing. :thumbsup:

Disturbing on many levels. While I understand profiting off knives, I thought (first year buying) the BF knife was sort of a celebration of a shared hobby/love of all things bladed. Ick.

Hah! My email has good news! Shipped! Yay!!

Thanks Barry and crew!

Edited: USPS put mine in their truck in Seattle to bring it to me about an hour ago!

Last edited:
Disturbing on many levels. While I understand profiting off knives, I thought (first year buying) the BF knife was sort of a celebration of a shared hobby/love of all things bladed. Ick.
Obviously that is the intent as well as the hopes and wishes of everyone involved with making these yearly knives happen for us.

Is the price established? If so how much and can i still order? Just read the OP could not read tru 27 pages

Hope I can find one of the BF knives this yr. I got one last yr when I joined. Missed out on the order this yr. They look beautiful!

Is the price established? If so how much and can i still order? Just read the OP could not read tru 27 pages

Sorry but they're basically sold out. Limited run and these were ordered & paid for a couple months ago.

But one can be bought, from someone who did buy one, if you look hard and pay fast. Search the for sale sub forum here or that large popular forum mentioned a few posts above.

Hopefully we might do another special design again next year, so start watching in February or March or so.

Back