BladeHQ Para 2 exclusive M4 w/ Jade G10

d2d6ea2fe9555ed18db6fab07f2a463b.jpg

Nice! What color dye?

Believe it or not - Golden Yellow Rit dye.

I have to give credit to 1all’s Pub (a blog and he's also on YouTube) for the idea. He was trying to dye a Jade G10 Monkey Edge Scale yellow and it came out "Translucent Tangerine" as he called it. But I liked it so I did the same thing.

I used powered dye as he recommended. I used about 2 quarts of water and 1/4 of white distilled vinegar. I suspended the scales with wire and had to boil them for about an hour and a half to get them to take color. At 15 minutes they hadn't changed at all, so you have to be patient.

The funniest parts are the BS explanations on the Exchange, "Well, I bought it out of curiosity, thought I'd give a PM2 a shot, but M4 just isn't for me. Anyways, here it is, I'd call it LNIB, yours for $230."

Don't forget the other beauty Chris!! Catch and release for me.....$250 TYD!!
Ugh.
There were a couple of good guys letting them go for what they paid, but most were tacking on at least $50.
Joe

Ugh.
There were a couple of good guys letting them go for what they paid, but most were tacking on at least $50.
Joe

Just wait in a year they'll be going for $350. The buyers will be calling it a great deal

The funniest parts are the BS explanations on the Exchange, "Well, I bought it out of curiosity, thought I'd give a PM2 a shot, but M4 just isn't for me. Anyways, here it is, I'd call it LNIB, yours for $230."

Ugh.
Joe

LMAO, I have thought exactly the same thing. The other thing I notice is that people try to be original with their excuses and don't like it (read as: feel they are going to be seen for who they really are--flippers with no interest in knives whatsoever) if they have to use the same excuse that someone else already used. I am waiting for it to get to the point where someone says, "Well, my goiter is acting up and I need to pay some medical bills, so off this goes to a new home. Yours for the great deal of $350!!!" (all the time thinking, "I never wanted this stupid knife to begin with. I am so clever, haha!")

But seriously though, I don't let it get me down. I have an AWESOME knife that I love to carry and use. I am in a great spot and the "SNAFU" society around me is free to carry on. It's all good, ladies and gents!

I don't care what they say as long as they keep their bare feet out of the pics:p

How true brother!!
I refreshed at noon, put one in the cart and smiled really big!! I didn't buy 3 or have a friend log on and order me another 3 to make a couple bucks.
It was funny on that day they went on sale......most of the guys whining the loudest about not getting a couple were the ones that, when they did get them, put them on the Exchange or the Bay immediately!!
I was loving the dip sticks that put them on the bay before they got the knives!!
Ugh

I don't care what they say as long as they keep their bare feet out of the pics:p

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed this Ken!!
Now whenever I take pics I do a foot in frame check!!!
Joe

Eeeeeeeew!!!! Visual completely unnecessary!!!!
Guess we should be thankful for the feet then!
Joe

Lc200n would be pretty expensive and take forever to make in order to get the steel, but would be interesting. I love the plain handles because they're easy to dye whatever color you want and anyone can do it.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Although a pm2 in blue nishijin would be freaking awesome.... I love that stuff
Blue nishijin and sm100 blade? ;)

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Back