Blades & Beef

Just put em on. On the left is Wagyu.
20200812-174131.jpg

Details man! That looks amazing. What part of the country are you in where that beautiful thing is available?!?

LA had the Original Tommy's, they're all around the LA and Riverside area now. I was on a job walk up there so we made a stop. Thing was heavy as a brick and ate like one too.

LA had the Original Tommy's, they're all around the LA and Riverside area now. I was on a job walk up there so we made a stop. Thing was heavy as a brick and ate like one too.
Los Angeles or Louisiana? Because the wife and I are headed to the former in November and if that's the case, I may have to find one!

Los Angeles or Louisiana? Because the wife and I are headed to the former in November and if that's the case, I may have to find one!

Sorry, Southern california born and raised so LA always meant Los Angeles to me.

Los Angeles is the home of Tommy's Chili burger, they are wonderful and you will feel them the next day haha.

I should have been more specific. LA is on my trip list this year, Nawlins to be exact.

Sorry, Southern california born and raised so LA always meant Los Angeles to me.

Los Angeles is the home of Tommy's Chili burger, they are wonderful and you will feel them the next day haha.

I should have been more specific. LA is on my trip list this year, Nawlins to be exact.

Damn! CA has no appeal to me so I guess that's out but Mrs Ditch-Tiger & I are going to the French quarter this winter.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to shi*t my pants after this #1 from Original Tommy's

IucPSMth.jpg

jLwstnBh.jpg

c5I3MRJh.jpg
Sorry my friend, the Original Tommy’s was in Santa Monica on Lincoln blvd. Others copied the Biz model & menu , A different chain. But unless you were out drinking razing hell in the 70’s 80’s till 2004 or something, in Santa Monica you didn’t eat at the Original Tommy’s . The sad it that it’s now another Starbucks :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Just what the world needed!

Back