Blades & Bourbon

GqdhTRS.jpg
And the winner is...?

And the winner is...?
Funny, I had a couple of paragraphs written for the post but hit the back button on my phone by mistake while adding the picture and all the text was wiped.:mad:
Annoyed due to the tedious nature of entering text from a phone, I posted the picture and drowned my sorrow in another pour of that Foursquare.;)

I haven't opened the Bourbon or Rye yet (picture was taken at the time of my post) but I have had the Mckenna 10 and Elijah Craig Barrel Proof before.
Previous batches, and they all differ a bit but are excellent. Both have won awards in their categories.

The Whistle Pig 12 is a bespoke edition that was blended exclusively for our local whisky tasting club. I can't wait to crack that one!
I also have a bottle of Willett rye that is sublime. If you can find that buy it! I paid $65 for it and well worth it.

The rum is a winner though!
I picked it up on a whim and have already ordered 3 more bottles of the same.
There are reviews to be found on all of these I've mentioned.

Ive had this for months but finally cracked it tonight. Smooth, a little sweet, and a bit of a bite from rye.
And a Brown Exponent T
06937DA1-A1BD-4DE5-8A29-ECA2439DA999.jpeg

As many here know, I'm not a huge fan of Bourbon...but I do like me some whisky!

Buck 715 and my Vic Tourist...

pCtF3mW.jpg

I had to post this one up here seeing as it has some bourbon lineage.
Geoff Feder custom damascus...with a Pappy Van Winkle cask handle!
So sweet.
QRGCfv7.jpg

Back