Blur model numbers

After getting Dave's list last night, I spent about an hour decoding the model numbers. There were a few that took longer than others to discover. I was able to find all of the Blur models, though.

Tanto Red Serrated is our best guess.

It is, I asked Dave about it and I sent Kershaw an email in regards to the model

There is no BLK in there so I think its going to be a BB blade? If it was SW tanto that would be cool, too bad its not PE, or scalloped serrations

Why was there such a high percentage of s60v Blurs blems? It's not like they were composite or anything. Was there a problem grinding them or what? Maybe jimmer could give a brief answer thanks

Almost all of the grinds on the s60v blurs were messed up. I saw a some pics of a few none blems, one of them the grind was still kind of funny looking. I dont recall the exact reason the grinds were so bad, but I dont imagine its much more than bad calibration or issues with that steel. If you search the part number on the forums there might be some info there from long ago.

Background look familiar?

IMG_04411_zpsfbf7da7f.jpg

Almost all of the grinds on the s60v blurs were messed up. I saw a some pics of a few none blems, one of them the grind was still kind of funny looking. I dont recall the exact reason the grinds were so bad, but I dont imagine its much more than bad calibration or issues with that steel. If you search the part number on the forums there might be some info there from long ago.

Just one of those things that didn't go quite as planned. Stuff happens. (not disagreeing, just reinforcing)

Ah if only I had one of the 14........

Probably no one, considering the purple one is pretty much impossible to come by..As well as the Non Blem S60V

Purple_zps47502d5c.jpg

Anyone know a model number on these and any info? Anyone know any more about the 1670TRDST other than
Dave has blems?

Back