Boker "Tree Brand Classic" & Solingen made traditional knives

Here are a couple carver congress.
ABLVV87dBXtTsc18lFNciP1uLK3SKzI3CmTLkVv6Tx2E3njBZ_N3cwvhg5ynmasfbT_dcN5jZl20se5pTKDHZaggMBNMmCGXFkPox5J4L2GTqguNd5MUzi9IUEzItY9xJvR0lofhzfuAwgYcyOc-_Hq0xdi0=w503-h890-s-no

O.B.

Been awhile since I've picked up a Boker barlow! I couldn't resist the clearance price of the SMKW exclusive. That was just too good to pass up! I'll be using this as fodder to practice my re-cover/peening. :)

dW3WiPT.jpg

lNfITmh.jpg

rm5NM0v.jpg

47q1XT4.jpg

I really wanted that one, but Boker won’t ship here as they have resellers who sell to individuals they said. Spoke to the resellers and they’re not getting this model in. Go figure!

Fantastic José! I read those are limited to 30 pieces. Congratulations for grabbing one. I’m jealous! 🤣

Thanks, Todd.👍 I was very lucky to find this one and buy it, it was the third time. I found the first one on Ebay (I got distracted and when I saw it it was already sold), the second one was for sale on the Boker website (I bought it, paid for it and then they said they didn't have stock and refunded me the money), now this one appeared on Ebay and I never let her get away. So, if you looks might find one.;)

Thanks, Todd.👍 I was very lucky to find this one and buy it, it was the third time. I found the first one on Ebay (I got distracted and when I saw it it was already sold), the second one was for sale on the Boker website (I bought it, paid for it and then they said they didn't have stock and refunded me the money), now this one appeared on Ebay and I never let her get away. So, if you looks might find one.;)
Great story, sounds like you were destined to own one. 😄

Outstanding José. 😎👍

Thank you very much, Todd.👍
I have been constantly researching Boker's barlow, especially the rarer ones and with the materials I like (stainless steel blade and stag), I've only seen photos, but I don't like the copper ones.I also have a big problem because where good knives appear (USA), I can't buy them because of Customs, so it has to be only in the European Union.;)

Back