Bonecutter, HI warranty and "advertising" pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh there you are. We don't even look alike. I wonder why the confusion.

So you are banned and still can post? That's a pretty soft retribution for someone with such a bad reputation.:foot:

twolfnm, why did it take you 3 hours from your first post to log in as snowwolf?
Just pulling your leg. :D
There is no way of telling who is who and has two or three accounts. Some Admin might be able to see IPs but for now I could as well be Bawanna.

LoL... I don't know if the other is also a client,

But as a customer, the delivery address is a good hint to know who's who at the zoo. Assuming the email address used on the forum is the same as the one used to make the purchase.

Admin can see the IP. They would know.

Mein Gott, I woke up from a day dream and I was Jens Schuetz. Had to rush to a mirror, happy to report I'm still good looking. I may never be president but I'll always be good lookin.

Admin can see the IP. They would know.

Mein Gott, I woke up from a day dream and I was Jens Schuetz. Had to rush to a mirror, happy to report I'm still good looking. I may never be president but I'll always be good lookin.
lol.
We can still be president as long as I lose my birth certificate.
Actually there are certain jobs which have more citizenship related restrictions than president.
For very high security clearances its advantageous when not only you are a natural born American but your parents and grandparents as well. Of course I only heard it from somebody who heard it from somebody and is not allowed to say from who.:eek:

The guy in the mirror? I don't know him, but I shave him every morning. :p

For very high security clearances its advantageous when not only you are a natural born American but your parents and grandparents as well. Of course I only heard it from somebody who heard it from somebody and is not allowed to say from who.:eek:

I feel safer already. I wouldn't want anybody like me to have a very high security clearance. Besides, who wants to be in a position where you're afraid to talk in your sleep and have to watch every word because it might reveal some embarrassing government secret.

If I'm not stuck out in the cold at work today, I'll be poking around the IPs when I've got access to something other that my smartphone;)

Besides, who wants to be in a position where you're afraid to talk in your sleep and have to watch every word because it might reveal some embarrassing government secret.

I am sure it has its own advantages. Nothing in this world comes with no strings attached...

twolfnm, why did it take you 3 hours from your first post to log in as snowwolf?
Just pulling your leg. :D
There is no way of telling who is who and has two or three accounts. Some Admin might be able to see IPs but for now I could as well be Bawanna.

Naw, I'm the original Timberwolf. Anything else is just a cheap imitation, like polyester. ;)
Besides, if I was to cause some consternation around here, I'd do a much better job of it. :cool:

No offense to anyone, now. Carry on with the silliness. I cut bones with a Sawzall ... :D

Naw, I'm the original Timberwolf. Anything else is just a cheap imitation, like polyester. ;)
Besides, if I was to cause some consternation around here, I'd do a much better job of it. :cool:

No offense to anyone, now. Carry on with the silliness. I cut bones with a Sawzall ... :D

Thank you. I'm still wondering how come I triggered a high threat level to few with such weak material.
I mean I got slapped with excessive/dramatic comments/names for what? Standing my ground on a silly picture.

Meanwhile, this thread got 7 pages and most people participating in it where nicely, casually, humorously sharing their opinions. All good, as far as I'm concerned.

Jens, that would be JOHN Goodman. :)

Snowwolf, no problem, I see your point.
However, having done a lot of advertising for my own company, there's a lot of latitude in that realm.
Next time you're at the burger joint, compare that pic on the poster to the burger you have in your bag ... :D
Also, I wouldn't be afraid to take one of my khuks to a FRESH bone, as in the butchering process.
And old, weathered bone? Maybe not. YMMV. ;)

Well, I think the fun has done run out of this thread, at least for me. Y'all take care now.

Next time you're at the burger joint, compare that pic on the poster to the burger you have in your bag ... :D

Ok I'm going to spice up the menu.

Make sure it looks like a burger, make it vegetarian (no meat in it) and call it a Beefburger. Then showcase it with a cow in the background.
(small print, the cow is there to highlight the name, this meal is 100% vegetarian)

food-drink-hamburger-slaughter_house-slaughterhouse-burger-cow-rsun953l.jpg

Hmm, it's been a bit since I was in the HI forum, but that's where most of my posts are. I seem to remember someone mentioning that the old HIs' were hardened enough to cut bone with no problem. If they chipped, Uncle Bill would make it right.

Last edited:
Hmm, it's been a bit sine I was in the HI forum, but that's where most of my posts are. I seem to remember someone mentioning that the old HIs' were hardened enough to cut bone with no problem. If they chipped, Uncle Bill would make it right.

The khukuri are still made the same way. The difference now being that Uncle Bill is no longer with us and the warranty no longer being "unconditional". The warranty also now specifically states that that cutting bone will not be warranted.

The khukuri are still made the same way. The difference now being that Uncle Bill is no longer with us and the warranty no longer being "unconditional". The warranty also now specifically states that that cutting bone will not be warranted.

And it makes total sense. There is absolutely no arguments here about this.

I'm just wondering why would you showcase this magnificent and powerful tool next to a cut bone.
If on the other hand you are trying to reason people that have unrealistic expectations.
You draw a fair line in your warranty. If we go there, we're on our own and that's fine with me.

Sooner or later I'm going to get one of these Bonecutter. Used or from HI/Sgt. Khakda if he goes back at making them. Thanks to Mme Martino for the info.
I'm sure this piece will outlast me if nothing went wrong when it was made.

I'm just wondering why would you showcase this magnificent and powerful tool next to a cut bone.

I'm assuming because of the name "bonecutter" it was pictured with a bone.
Everyone here has read the warranty or is responsible to read the warranty. It is displayed prominently in several places.

So I found this pic while I was sifting through old HI threads for fun and thought it would be cool to post it here, showing how in my opinion how impressive the Bonecutter is. Credits go to Skyler R, his pic, his khukuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back