Bonecutter, HI warranty and "advertising" pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of all things sharp and pointy, lets move on to more important conquest. Like posting pictures of Bonecutters. Who has the biggest Bonecutter known to man? Out with em.

It's no BC, cause I didn't see any full tang Kuks on HI for sales. Too bad because it would have been my first choice.
Instead I got this 20" AK (as shown in the other thread) I finally weighted it and it falls little under 3 pounds.
AK20sideC-vi.jpg

Btw the knife under got a 1/4 inch blade and is no understatement either.

The narrative from HI says these AK range between 3 and 4 pounds... Mine is a baby. Imagine a full grown. Could cut bone for sure (do it at your own risk)

Last edited:
It's no BC, cause I didn't see any full tang Kuks on HI for sales. Too bad because it would have been my first choice.
Instead I got this 20" AK (as shown in the other thread) I finally weighted it and it falls little under 3 pounds.
AK20sideC-vi.jpg

The narrative from HI says these AK range between 3 and 4 pounds... Mine is a baby. Imagine a full grown. Could cut bone for sure (do it at your own risk)

I love the looks of that little knife.

Properly hardened, a khukuri will cut and chop through bone with zero damage. I own and have purchased well over 100 HI khuks since 1993 when I first met Bill. Bone and even frozen bone is nothing. Bill told me of highway patrol officers chopping people out of wrecked cars with Ang Kholas with little damage to the blade and edge. Bone is nothing. and if your knife has trouble with it the heat treat is not right. I have deboned and quartered lots of big game and seen this 1st hand with many of my khuks.

AK20sideC-vi.jpg

You didn't look very hard then.

http://yhst-7333098713883.stores.yahoo.net/changkh.html

Where did you get that information. He's here. I know this to be true. Have you been good this year?

I know, I know I always say "Define good?"

You just have to be good enuff! Santa has a Khuk in his sleigh for cutting them reindeer loose from all junk they get tangled in!
Where did you get that information. He's here. I know this to be true. Have you been good this year?

I know, I know I always say "Define good?"

Bawanna = Santa in disguise

In his dreams and wishes. Sadly he's not properly funded to fill the roll but he tries when he can.
Sadly a Bonecutter for Derek The Destroyer right now just ain't gonna happen. We'll have to count on the real Santa but I'm rooting for ya pal.

In his dreams and wishes. Sadly he's not properly funded to fill the roll but he tries when he can.
Sadly a Bonecutter for Derek The Destroyer right now just ain't gonna happen. We'll have to count on the real Santa but I'm rooting for ya pal.

That's just the sort of thing an undercover Santa WOULD say...

When my daughter was three she told me that she only pretends to believe in Santa because mommy thinks its cute and she doesn't want her to be sad.

Now that breaks my heart right there. A 3 year old GIRL yet, a non believer. Makes me sad.

Now that breaks my heart right there. A 3 year old GIRL yet, a non believer. Makes me sad.

It happened in her preschool. The old gentleman who was their Santa dressed back to normal in the parking lot. :eek:
I tried all kind of the usual stories that this was just one of Santa's helpers etc. To no avail. No way to fool her twice with anything. Bad thing after that she also doesn't believe in Easterbunnies, tooth fairies. Good thing is that the she is trying not to spoil it for her brother or other kids in her school.
I think she still entertains the idea that mermaids could be real P:)
In a way its good that she questions everything.
When I was 5 I was still wondering how all the singing people fit in the radio... That Santa wasn't real took me till 6. Santa was wearing my grandfathers boots ...

Santa always had the same handwriting as my Grandma. I think it was just coincidence though.

What kind of babbling BS is that, Santa ain't real! Easter bunny and mermaids are real too, to this I swear. Jury is still out on the tooth fairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back