BoonSNARK Saints..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Redd's Apple Ale, that or Angry Orchard. Oh, and fix your settings and whatever.

You're missing out, apples are better represented by 2 Towns Ciderhouse and the Seattle Cider Co.

tru dat.

wv9k582.gif

tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gif

tumblr_lzgwp4dcwc1qk6hh8o1_500.gif

506f5fe6696ced64e94af4c8bdc9702f2a6cd21c2aa9e01a35  04a3575510fdc9.jpg

[video=youtube;3OeztYGqcJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OeztYGqcJs[/video]

Last edited:
Waiting for the cute mail delivery lady to bring me some new fishing lures... Little poppers, if she gets here soon I'm headed to try them out.

Water is low in the creek, fish are bedding... Lily pads full of tasty fish...

The only question is do i grab the kayak or fish from the bank. Hmm.... To be, lazy, or not be...

Sounds like good day there. Got a new truck, those BK stickers got from you are going up in that bitch soon. Thanks again brochacho!:thumbup: Get any fish let's see em, or pics of the cute mail chica will do. ;)

Good luck.

Will probably go fishing this weekend.

Sounds like good day there. Got a new truck, those BK stickers got from you are going up in that bitch soon. Thanks again brochacho!:thumbup: Get any fish let's see em, or pics of the cute mail chica will do. ;)

Good luck.

Will probably go fishing this weekend.

Sweet stuff brother, where's the picture of the truck ???

And you're very welcome for the stickers bud!

Id post a pic of the cute mail lady but im not sure how she'd feel when i ask her to pose for a picture LOL

Also... The mail gets delivered in Jeeps around here. But the delivery people have to buy their own vehicles. Either pre-modded or have it modded to have the steering wheel on the right side. They get a gas/vehicle stipend, but still... Buy and mod your own vehicle is a bit much!

I kept 2 today. They were greedy and swallowed the hook all the way to their tail fins.... Killed them getting my hook back so they will be eaten. Caught 3 others that got released.

26769654871_b9cc812854_z.jpg

Are those sunfish?! If so those are very dark, in a good way though, good looking scales. Just got done eating some deep fried pike.

You gotten chance to fish in ocean? You live kinda near by now right? Have never myself, w9uld really like to though. Lots of big bastards to catch.

Take the pic stealthy like.;) Do it!

Will show whole thang when get the decals on, here's a pic of inside with the BK'S that will be living inside it til end of days though. 94 Chevy . Thinking still has good amount of life left.

ORshQmP.jpg

Had on OK fossil hunt today. Found one of the largest specimens of a certain species I've ever found, so that's always nice...

The big fella. Cosmopolitodus hastalis, great white direct ancestor. Just shy of 7cm. If the tip would've still been there it would have been a few mm over 7cm.

The big guy on the left, and a 'nephew' on the right, Isurus escheri.

Lots of 'concretions'. Round shaped hard rocks, if you knock 'em open, they're usually empty but sometimes they contain shells and ever so often a shark tooth or bone or something.

Haul.

The big fella next to the largest one of the same species I've found to date. The right one came from some 20 km to the northwest of this site though. The left one is a lower jaw tooth, the right one an upper jaw tooth of Cosmopolitodus hastalis.

Good day. A bit sunburned though.

Are those sunfish?! If so those are very dark, in a good way though, good looking scales. Just got done eating some deep fried pike.

You gotten chance to fish in ocean? You live kinda near by now right? Have never myself, w9uld really like to though. Lots of big bastards to catch.

Take the pic stealthy like.;) Do it!

Will show whole thang when get the decals on, here's a pic of inside with the BK'S that will be living inside it til end of days though. 94 Chevy . Thinking still has good amount of life left.

ORshQmP.jpg

Looking good!! Nice collection of blades for the truck too. I keep a BK11, Daizee daishi, and leatherman in my truck ALWAYS. And most the time my chopweiler is in their too.

Brother in law has a 77 chevy that he is working on... Well here and there, mostly just playing around with it when he has time and the want to... Needs a lot of work, but it cranks up and moves. Only straight though.... there is currently NO steering wheel on it... But it can still kick up some nice rooster tails :D

I call these fish bream. Some call them panfish, some call the one a redbelly.... Sunfish.... Many names, im not sure their exact identification but they taste great.

I have fished in the gulf of mexico once since i been back but only caught Jacks. Grew up fishing saltwater a lot, shark fishing, snapper, marlin, swordfish... Im about an hour from saltwater fishing. I like fishing the ocean sometimes, but prefer freshwater fishing most the time. In the ocean im guaranteed a sunburn, but dont always catch fish. In lakes, creeks and rivers im pretty good at finding fish every time i go. Dont always catch a lot, but seldom do i go and not catch anything. Its 50/50 in the ocean.... Granted, when we do catch them in the ocean its loads of fun and you never know what you might pull in, surprises can be awesome... Or not so much when that big stingray whips around at ya LMAO ....then again stingray nuggets are pretty tasty too :)

Going back tomorrow to bow fish for gar, prolly do a little regular fishing as well, but this will be my first time bowfishing for gar so im excited about that. Well... i went once before but we didnt see anything... I seen several gar today so im hopeful for tomorrow.

Cool fossils, post your finds more often.:D Don't think I've seen anything from one of your digs before.

Ever found complete skulls of one of these beasts?

It's great to have another place to store knives. :D 9 will probably live in there too. Not keeping anything Spendy in there though ever.

Bow fishing looks gnarly, would very much like to try it. Pics if go tomarrow. Gar fishing with bow has got to be fun.

Taking the boat out tomarrow going for panfish. Ever seen a better paint job in your life.:rolleyes: Should have taken more Time to plan out execution. Just basically wanted to make "dark" anyways. The inside will be detailed better. Not sure if I'll even do it til duck season starts though. Finally got the motor running right so will he taking out on bigger lakes this year.
wUILf8S.jpg

Last edited:

I kept 2 today. They were greedy and swallowed the hook all the way to their tail fins.... Killed them getting my hook back so they will be eaten. Caught 3 others that got released.

26769654871_b9cc812854_z.jpg

Sunfish, also known by local names such as panfish, or bream, or perch, are in the family Centrarchidae. The largest of the centrarchids is the largemouth bass, Micropterus salmoides, and is also frequently called a "black bass", due to the dark green stripe along its back appearing to be black when viewed from above.

The next largest are the white and black crappies, Pomoxis annularis and P. nigromaculatus, respectively.

Some of the sunfish of Florida are small and not very well known by most fishermen. The dollar sunfish, Lepomis marginatus and the warmouth sunfish, L. gulosus fall into this catgeory. Both are small and are usually thrown back or kept only for use as bait ion droplines or trotlines. They are usually found in stagnant water or sluggish streams.

The larger sunfish that are kept as "eating" fish are the redbreast sunfish, L. auritus, the spotted sunfish, L. punctatus, the bluegill, L. macrochirus, the green, L. cyanellus, and redear sunfish, L. microlophus

It's great to have another place to store knives. :D 9 will probably live in there too. Not keeping anything Spendy in there though ever.

Bow fishing looks gnarly, would very much like to try it. Pics if go tomarrow. Gar fishing with bow has got to be fun.

Taking the boat out tomarrow going for panfish. Ever seen a better paint job in your life.:rolleyes: Should have taken more Time to plan out execution. Just basically wanted to make "dark" anyways. The inside will be detailed better. Not sure if I'll even do it til duck season starts though. Finally got the motor running right so will he taking out on bigger lakes this year.
wUILf8S.jpg

Sweet boat man!!

And if i get anything with the bow i will for sure post up a picture!

Sunfish, also known by local names such as panfish, or bream, or perch, are in the family Centrarchidae. The largest of the centrarchids is the largemouth bass, Micropterus salmoides, and is also frequently called a "black bass", due to the dark green stripe along its back appearing to be black when viewed from above.

The next largest are the white and black crappies, Pomoxis annularis and P. nigromaculatus, respectively.

Some of the sunfish of Florida are small and not very well known by most fishermen. The dollar sunfish, Lepomis marginatus and the warmouth sunfish, L. gulosus fall into this catgeory. Both are small and are usually thrown back or kept only for use as bait ion droplines or trotlines. They are usually found in stagnant water or sluggish streams.

The larger sunfish that are kept as "eating" fish are the redbreast sunfish, L. auritus, the spotted sunfish, L. punctatus, the bluegill, L. macrochirus, the green, L. cyanellus, and redear sunfish, L. microlophus

Thanks for the info bud! We just call them all bream really. Except a bass is a bass, and we might specify if its a redbelly or bluegill.... Other than that... its a bream, and lots of people around here say if its bigger than the size of your hand its good eating.... And if its bigger than Warrior's hand its good eating for a couple folk LOL

I saw this kid at my High school yesterday, he was driving a jeepster commando

Funny you should mention that! :D I JUST watched this before opening Blade Forums...
[video=youtube;qTc70-1cYQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTc70-1cYQk[/video]

I hope you high-fived him and gave him your lunch money.

Add some gas money to that, if he takes you out on the trail! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back