Bose Knives

My first Bose knives, Tony and Reese made this pair for Pete Cohan. I'm not sure what type of alloy Tony used on the bolsters and liners, Very light yellow or gold color alloy, brass or bronze I guess.

It's a rainy day here. Combined with my lackluster photography skills the pics aren't the best.
BQsnBep.jpg

eweX84el.jpg

ehHOfLTl.jpg

kLrHhUyl.jpg

0h4ylTIl.jpg

rzUQDT6.jpg

bdhoqvA.jpg

qoVDRj8l.jpg

uozgPQ0.jpg

Last edited:
My first Bose knives, Tony and Reese made this pair for Pete Cohan. I'm not sure what type of alloy Tony used on the bolsters and liners, Very light yellow or gold color alloy, brass or bronze I guess.

It's a rainy day here. Combined with my lackluster photography skills the pics aren't the best.
BQsnBep.jpg

eweX84el.jpg

ehHOfLTl.jpg

kLrHhUyl.jpg

0h4ylTIl.jpg

rzUQDT6.jpg

bdhoqvA.jpg

qoVDRj8l.jpg
Gorgeous is insufficient!

rockman it looks like ,to me,on the Barlow's you have there....The Tony with sawcut has nickel bolster & liners , and the Reese,if I had to guess,AG Russell bone. I have seen the extra pin before ,onearlier knives. That is a really great pair of Barlows

rockman it looks like ,to me,on the Barlow's you have there....The Tony with sawcut has nickel bolster & liners , and the Reese,if I had to guess,AG Russell bone. I have seen the extra pin before ,onearlier knives. That is a really great pair of Barlows
Thanks Vince, nickel makes sense, l hadn't considered nickel.

Wow, those are really nice. I have a Bose Barlow with Remington bone and they are fantastic. Congratulations!!View attachment 838834
Thanks Steve! Fantastic bone on yours! I'm having a hard time putting them down!

Thanks Tim, Tony has said it was a very difficult pattern :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back