Brass is back on the menu... GEC #44

So, if those are only the top bolsters, the math says they're planning for 920 each of the two brass versions. That's a substantially bigger run than I was expecting.

Those are the highest two demanded versions, by far. I was a bit surprised at how LOW the production count was on them. There are actually probably quite a bit more of the bone than the wood.

Reserved a Tidioute in the goldenrod bone. This will be my first GEC knife (unless I pick one up before then.) I'm pretty excited about it. I've always loved the look of the gunstock pattern. Right up there with a coke bottle imo.

If they used circassian or french walnut, maybe, but the walnut GEC used in the past that I have seen was very plain.

This will be my first gunstock pattern knife. Not only am I excited to get one, I really wanna test this pattern out to see if it's something I would carry.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but will all brass versions have a bullet shield?

GEC-ILLLUSTRATED.jpg

I like how they came out vs the preview. Nicer, cleaner look w/o that 4th (top) pin. :thumbsup::cool:
Just IMO, of course. ;)

Love that PPP on the pen rather than pile side of the main. Cool. :cool:

Back