Bring Back Blue!

I definitely need a blue Soldier now that I have a blue Cadet on the way that will soon join my blue Farmer! Blue Alox is good stuff. :thumbup:

i now you all love blue, i like it too, next to red, black and green. 2014 will be give some changes and again it show that if you collect in time as its around you have as it is no longer made.

here some of my study collection:

it would go here to fare to list all models and what is spl on them, lets say theyr all unique and of one there where only a absolute few made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbSANyMNmxQ as a spl thanks for the people who help me in my work and life.

You are killing me with that sea of blue. If you make a blue run of the Cadet II, put me down for 5.

I definitely need a blue Soldier now that I have a blue Cadet on the way that will soon join my blue Farmer! Blue Alox is good stuff. :thumbup:

Since I made this post, I've located myself a Blue Pioneer with red shield! :D

here some of my study collection:

Fantastic Blue Alox collection! :thumbup:

If you do come out with some blue Cadet 2s, count me in for at least a couple. In fact, count me in for at least a couple of everything if they're going to be blue or any other special colored Alox!

Yes, do it for his son!

...and I'll take a couple while you're at it. :D

we will see in time, blue cellidor and nylon scales we get soon back in stock in different versions, blue transluscent as well.

New newsletter? Sweet! Hope there's some blue, too! :thumbup:

Yes.......Blue alox cadet with 2 blades and no fingernail tool???? YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Put me down for some of those!

And maybe some blue marlin spikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back