Bring on a DEATH CHAT!!!

Wish I could've made it to blade. Been doing job changes and am trying to scramble for college. Heading to Lynchburg, VA to attend Liberty University to get a bachelor's in Pastoral ministry to become a pastor. Things have been going and living with a buddy in his new condo, but still hit or miss on the internet.

Been missing you guys. Need to work on finding funny clips again :D Wondering if the AAS have come out since college says 3" or under on knives :grumpy:

No AAS yet, young Brother. But we still have hope ... :D

Did miss you at Blade, but no worries -- it will come again.

Lynchburg is a nice, quiet place in the backwoods of old Virginny. I think you'll enjoy it. And, there are a fair amount of us Hogs and Piglets just north of you, if you need anything.

Keep us in mind! ;)

I may have to hit you up on a couch come early August lol. Trying to figure out the airfare situation and lodging till the dorms open up. Can't wait to enjoy the area and figure out when I have time off to meet some East Coast hogs.

Pastor KAAK?

Does this mean you are going to have to retire the dance moves that Skunk taught you?

yo. bryan!!!
east coast? excellent!! you're gonna have to hop a train up this way and visit. get in some fishing and we'll chop some stuff up, too!!
gonna be a pastor, huh?:thumbup: i always thought you had that in you.
i'm real glad to see ya around.

Wish I could've made it to blade. Been doing job changes and am trying to scramble for college. Heading to Lynchburg, VA to attend Liberty University to get a bachelor's in Pastoral ministry to become a pastor. Things have been going and living with a buddy in his new condo, but still hit or miss on the internet.

Been missing you guys. Need to work on finding funny clips again :D Wondering if the AAS have come out since college says 3" or under on knives :grumpy:

:D Next time I'm in Roanoke VA. visiting family, I'll have to be sure and find the time to take a cruise down Rt. 460 E. to Lynchburg and visit ya (err... I mean, y'all) too! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see about road trips to connecting states to hang with some east coast hogs :D Plus I'll be closer to blade show next year :thumbup:

It has been almost 2 years since an "Official" Death Chat... The last one was for Shaggi's farewell and we hit just over 10K posts in one thread in under 7 or 10 days. I think we still hold the internet record...

So Jerry... you think it's time to BRING IT!?! :D

I didn't get far in reading the thread... but I figure that the record is with 2chan or something...

Bryan better bone up on your history before moving to Virginia. Thats where the SHTH in The War of Northern Aggresion!!
Chickenplucker aka Pigletplucker

Might contact the forumite, T.K.C. She recently spent time in Alaska, then returned home to the northeast. She can no doubt tell you a bit about her trip ... could be useful info for you, especially if you decide not to arrive via air.

KAAK's back! Woo Hoo!
IMG_2195.jpg

Last edited:
Back