Bring out your SHBM! Bring out your SHBM!

:eek: WOW Cobalt!! That birds head in the middle of the second pic if my favorite

Great thread idea resinguy :thumbup:

That is one of the triplets Jerry made for me. Resinguy got one, another hog got one and I have the third one. All three were based on original SHBM blanks that Jerry had in a small bin, probably as warranty blanks. So I bought all three and he put them together for me. He gave them birds beaks, I then had Randucci modify mine's handles to a slotted bolt look and he did a great job.

RG, great post man, wishin u could be at atl this year, havent witnessed ur endearing presence in a bit...

Guy, I just thought about all the nasty stuff I did to your mistress. I twister her around like a pretzel, slammed her wood deep often. I even video taped it. Some of the rough abuse I did to her is here:

Hey, the next time we meet at blade, I hope to get some more time alone with your mistress for old times sake.:thumbup::D

Guy, I just thought about all the nasty stuff I did to your mistress. I twister her around like a pretzel, slammed her wood deep often. I even video taped it. Some of the rough abuse I did to her is here:

Yeah, I miss TonyG, too. ;)

"Beat to €hit" is code for "almost broke in".

LOL, so true, here it is after a quick 1000 grit cleaning

carparts030.jpg

carparts033.jpg

Uh...hell yeah!! Much more original look!!! That looks much better than the factory version!!!!

no, you guys, it originally looked like guy's knife here:

IMG_0267.jpg

these are actually thinner than the hollow tube ones, which is better. After years of chopping with the SHBM, the thinner handles give me much more room to move and I can easily choke back or up on the handle depending on what I do.

I thought shortly after Ducci married Juicylucy he ended up in Prison? At least that's what Porker told me?
So, they now let you do knife work in prison?

I thought shortly after Ducci married Juicylucy he ended up in Prison? At least that's what Porker told me?
So, they now let you do knife work in prison?

Brother how you doing? Well, at least Ducci is not making license plates. How about you grace us with the precious? I know you have my gem in your house. You know which one.

Back