Buck Suggestion Box

Buying a blem site unseen could be risky. Most are pretty tame.
Mike your thread for new product ideas was a great idea..But I'm hoping for suggestions beyond products that Buck might think about. For instance I would love to see BCCI Life members be able to buy factory blems and other items only available in the factory store and at the Christmas and similar sales. Same with build outs before they hit the Web site..

Seriously i would like to see the 110/112 LT knives with a factory thumb stud or at least the option.
And yes a club discount on custom knives even if its half the current discount?

Payment plan for Life membership? Like 3 equal payments? 1st payment, 6months,1year or 1/3 for 3years. More flexable if possible for us retired guys?

Can someone point me in the direction of where this BCCI club discount information is. I must have forgot about it and can't seem find anything on it.

Is it anywhere? Buck rep told me it was a one time 60% on up to 5 knives on one order and 50% on 5 more for the year. Inventory not customs.

This is really something that should be spelled out on the club website.I don't remember where I first heard about the club discount,but it was probably here on Bladeforums.

Yes i know I honestly joined the club for what this forum provides. Found out about discount when i ordered a knife by calling Buck or something like that. I plan on using up my Five discounted knives i have left.
Makes buying gifts fun!

On the last wish thread, I said I wish Buck would make the 110 in the same spec ranges as the original 1964, but in today's steel that is easier to sharpen. The earliest ones were thinner, and thinner seems to be popular these days so the 1st 110's were ahead of their time in that regards.
Now the 2019 110's are going back to ebony, so I really like that. If they would thin them up like the original's and have them in today's steel and ebony, I think that would be perfection.

Back