BUCKS AND BOURBON

STEELHEADBULLY

Gold Member
OK, Bourbon preferred, but we'll accept shots of your Canadian, Irish and American Whiskies, Scotches, and any other high proof refreshments. Try to leave that clear stuff out, but if your Russian and must share some Vodka pics, know ridicule might ensue. Hope I don't offend anyone, but I miss my years in KY and this will help with the great memories that want to surface.

Be careful and not too much Bourbon around your Bucks. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off is my Favorite Bourbon and my favorite Buck 110. Rest Easy Roy, you were too cool and an inspiration to many:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Noah's mill was introduced to me before Roy was, so my learning experience from Noah go a good ways back and sometimes life's hardest lessons are 114.3 proof:D:D:D

P1010586.JPG View attachment 1088044 P1010589.JPG

JoqB4eI.jpg

OK, Bourbon preferred, but we'll accept shots of your Canadian, Irish and American Whiskies, Scotches, and any other high proof refreshments. Try to leave that clear stuff out, but if your Russian and must share some Vodka pics, know ridicule might ensue. Hope I don't offend anyone, but I miss my years in KY and this will help with the great memories that want to surface.

Be careful and not too much Bourbon around your Bucks. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off is my Favorite Bourbon and my favorite Buck 110. Rest Easy Roy, you were too cool and an inspiration to many:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Noah's mill was introduced to me before Roy was, so my learning experience from Noah go a good ways back and sometimes life's hardest lessons are 114.3 proof:D:D:D

View attachment 1088043 View attachment 1088044 View attachment 1088045

I'm in, my Buck Bourbon buddy. This is a local Eastern PA startup and very good. By the way, I purchased Wyoming Whiskey a while back thanks to you and it was very good too, so thank you :thumbsup: I'll be looking for Noah's Mill now :D

Buck-%2BEight%2BOaks%2B03b.jpg

Ugh. Sweetheart and I are enduring Whole30 so no booze for me for now. As soon as I can I'll chime in with pics!

Zieg

Not bourbon, but the next best thing... Single Malt Scotch aged in bourbon barrels.
I finally bought my 1st bottle of Balvenie last week after wanting to try it for a while. Not the 15 year like you have but the 12 year Doublewood. That is some good stuff! Going to always keep a bottle in the ready position for sure.

Back