Busse Combat Will Not Be Attending BLADE Show 2019. . .YeeeHawwww!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever been to one show. Blade show west, in Oregon this last year.

Much fun!! No Busse Booth, but David Brown was there.. so nearly as good!!!!!

Last edited:
That's an intriguing reaction for Busse Combat Co. not going to BLADE this year, i.e. "YeeeHawwwww"... :eek:

hmmm....o_O

what could be exciting about skipping BLADE show???...o_Oo_O

I am left to surmise....BLADE show must be coming to US!!!! :D:thumbsup::D

That's it, it's settled then. Jerry, we need to decide on a date and location. I'm thinking whole cow, pig and sheep on spits. People can just wander up when they feel like eating and slice a hunk off. The only pass to obtain food is you need to brandish a slab of your own Bussekin for the slicing.

I'll do up some flyers. :D

depositphotos_8526312-stock-photo-fire-alphabet-letter-f.jpg

The-letter-O-the-letter-o-22189162-2560-2560.jpg

animated-letters-gif-118394-1022923.gif

The-letter-D-the-letter-d-22215873-2560-2560.jpg

16765900-the-letter-e-caught-on-blazing-fire.jpg

The-letter-the-alphabet-22187521-2560-2560.jpg

That's it, it's settled then. Jerry, we need to decide on a date and location. I'm thinking whole cow, pig and sheep on spits. People can just wander up when they feel like eating and slice a hunk off. The only pass to obtain food is you need to brandish a slab of your own Bussekin for the slicing.

I would be so in for this idea.

It would be sad if there was no hog trough in Atlanta - and I was planning on attending the dinner for the second time (did it many years back but have not been able to make it on several recent trips to Blade).

Oh well - at least we have BF and Ganzaas -

best

mqqn

Hmmm...No Busse at the recent Blade Show in Portland, was a big reason I did not attend while traveling through that city. OK. We will survive and thrive. And someone owns, or has owned, over 100 Bussekin?!? Oy Vey! Makes my collection minuscule by comparison. Actually, gives me something to strive for. But I’m too damn competitive. Be well, all.

Last edited:

"Put your goat leggings on and try to blend in." :)

If this happens, it will free up about $10K for me as I can sell all my other folders. I won't need backups of an INFI folder although that's not gonna stop me from buying 6. :D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am more a fixed blade guy, but he has been telling me about a folder for over 15 years. So yes, I will buy 2 or 3. Depending on the price of course.

I am more a fixed blade guy, but he has been telling me about a folder for over 15 years. So yes, I will buy 2 or 3. Depending on the price of course.
Folders are what initially rekindled my love of knives and brought me to BF and I always carry a folder in my front right pocket while I'm working but Bussekin are the only knives I get exited about any more. Maybe if there is a Busse folder in INFI, I would get back into folders.

My perfect INFI folder would be a full flat ground blade with a distal taper in a blade style like the CRK Insingo and green canvas Micarta scales.

When busse comes out with it, you know it will be excellent. But since they have never had to machine Ti handle slabs or make pivot pins, I am sure setting up for production is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back